CMA Math - Discussion
-
belmum:
Hi, I haves pmed you.Hi,
Does anyone have recommendation for CMA branch in the west (eg Bt Batok/ Bt Panjang Jurong East, Pandan Garden), and teacher please?
Any possible to share your child's info for referral discount please? THanks in advance!
Cheers! -
Hi my3darlings
Thanks for the info!! Greatly appreciate it!
Is there any recommendation for CMA branch in the west? -
Hi
I am interested to register my girl into CMA at Novena (Goldhill Centre) this week.
Is any one willing to send me your referral to enjoy the registration discount?
Also any personal experience to share regarding the 2 teachers teaching the Foundation class - Teacher Hong Yu and Teacher Maggie? Are they good? Is one better than the other? -
superkids:
Hi,I have pmed you.Hi
I am interested to register my girl into CMA at Novena (Goldhill Centre) this week.
Is any one willing to send me your referral to enjoy the registration discount?
Also any personal experience to share regarding the 2 teachers teaching the Foundation class - Teacher Hong Yu and Teacher Maggie? Are they good? Is one better than the other?
Cheers, JT -
Hi I’m interested to sign up for my girl at bedok branch. Can anyone send me your referral for discount please!
-
jasc:
Hi I'm interested to sign up for my girl at bedok branch. Can anyone send me your referral for discount please!
Hi, I have pmed you.
cheers, JT -
Hi,
Any recommendation for CMA branch in the west?
How is CMA different from 3G Abacus? -
Hi,
I’m planning to sign up for my boys (Age 7 & 5) at Bishan branch. Can anyone send me your referral for discount please? -
Jrjcmama:
Hi JrjcmamaHi,
I'm planning to sign up for my boys (Age 7 & 5) at Bishan branch. Can anyone send me your referral for discount please?
I have pmed you. Please check your pm. -
WCW:
I had signed up DS to CMA recently.
We are very surprised with his progress. Previously, i had tried to teach him simple + and - he can use his fingers and toes and still unable to give me a correct answer. But after a few lessons with CMA, he is able to tell me simple 1-digit +/- calculation using mental w/o his abacus. DS and I even played games to test who can give the answer faster
We are very pleased with CMA.
:celebrate: :goodpost: very encouraging indeed!
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login