Logo
    • Education
      • Pre-School
      • Primary Schools Directory
      • Primary Schools Articles
      • P1 Registration
      • DSA
      • PSLE
      • Secondary
      • Tertiary
      • Special Needs
    • Lifestyle
      • Well-being
    • Activities
      • Events
    • Enrichment & Services
      • Find A Service Provider
      • Enrichment Articles
      • Enrichment Services
      • Tuition Centre/Private Tutor
      • Infant Care/ Childcare / Student Care Centre
      • Kindergarten/Preschool
      • Private Institutions and International Schools
      • Special Needs
      • Indoor & Outdoor Playgrounds
      • Paediatrics
      • Neonatal Care
    • Forum
    • ASKQ
    • Register
    • Login

    Mummy Vividlaurel: Hi

    Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Newbies & Clubs
    4 Posts 2 Posters 1.6k Views 1 Watching
    Loading More Posts
    • Oldest to Newest
    • Newest to Oldest
    • Most Votes
    Reply
    • Reply as topic
    Log in to reply
    This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
    • V Offline
      vividlaurel
      last edited by

      Hi,


      I came across this site when surfing the net and realized that a huge source of information it is! To all the people doing the hard work here - a huge Thank You from me!

      I have twin 5 year olds who are in K1 this year and so the real battle for us (for P1) is very near.....

      We live in Bukit Panjang and like all self respecting Kiasu mummies :D, I have already started putting in my hours at the school I am looking to register my kiddos in next year.

      Ciao
      Vividlaurel

      1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
      • ChiefKiasuC Offline
        ChiefKiasu
        last edited by

        vividlaurel:
        ...I have twin 5 year olds who are in K1 this year and so the real battle for us (for P1) is very near...


        We live in Bukit Panjang and like all self respecting Kiasu mummies :D, I have already started putting in my hours at the school I am looking to register my kiddos in next year...
        Welcome vividlaurel! You have twins?? I think you are the first one to report that here πŸ™‚ Are they identical?

        Better tell everyone here what school you are going for so that they know their odds πŸ™‚ Twins get a double boost in their chances during balloting.

        1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
        • V Offline
          vividlaurel
          last edited by

          Thanks Chief!


          It's good to be the first. My twins are fraternal - a girl and a boy. We are looking at Beacon Primary. Yes as twins we get 1 chance for both but I am hoping that we dont need to ballot. I hope to complete my 40 hours by June next year and finish registrations in 2B...
          πŸ˜„

          1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0

          Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

          Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

          With your input, this post could be even better πŸ’—

          Register Login
          • 1 / 1
          • First post
            Last post



          Online Users

          Statistics

          1

          Online

          211.2k

          Users

          34.5k

          Topics

          1.8m

          Posts
          Popular Topics
          New to the KiasuParents forum? Tips and Tricks!
          P1 Registration 2027 Changes
          DSA Discussions and Strategies
          PSLE Discussions and Strategies
          How much do you spend on the kids' tuition/enrichments?
          SkillsFuture course recommendations

            About Us Contact Us forum Terms of Service Privacy Policy