Logo
    • Education
      • Pre-School
      • Primary Schools Directory
      • Primary Schools Articles
      • P1 Registration
      • DSA
      • PSLE
      • Secondary
      • Tertiary
      • Special Needs
    • Lifestyle
      • Well-being
    • Activities
      • Events
    • Enrichment & Services
      • Find A Service Provider
      • Enrichment Articles
      • Enrichment Services
      • Tuition Centre/Private Tutor
      • Infant Care/ Childcare / Student Care Centre
      • Kindergarten/Preschool
      • Private Institutions and International Schools
      • Special Needs
      • Indoor & Outdoor Playgrounds
      • Paediatrics
      • Neonatal Care
    • Forum
    • ASKQ
    • Register
    • Login

    DSA 2012

    Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Secondary Schools - Selection
    5.5k Posts 388 Posters 3.2m Views 1 Watching
    Loading More Posts
    • Oldest to Newest
    • Newest to Oldest
    • Most Votes
    Reply
    • Reply as topic
    Log in to reply
    This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
    • S Offline
      Spider2012
      last edited by

      enensim:
      Spider2012:

      [quote=\"Ontheballmother\"]Anyone on WL from VS has received any news?


      No, We didn't receive any news about VS. How about you?

      Neither here....DS's 1st choice - VS, under WL status too.
      No worry, have a blessed weekend to all KSP! :lovesite:[/quote]May I know your son is under sports or academic?
      If someone under sports rejected the CO, this CO can give the WL of academic or not?

      1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
      • K Offline
        KSmom8
        last edited by

        enensim:
        Spider2012:

        [quote=\"Ontheballmother\"]Anyone on WL from VS has received any news?


        No, We didn't receive any news about VS. How about you?

        Neither here....DS's 1st choice - VS, under WL status too.
        No worry, have a blessed weekend to all KSP! :lovesite:[/quote]Yes, don't worry... Enjoy your weekend. I'm sure some on WL should receive good news. My DS decided not to take up the CO after a lengthy discussion.

        1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
        • O Offline
          Ontheballmother
          last edited by

          Spider2012:
          Ontheballmother:

          Anyone on WL from VS has received any news?


          No, We didn't receive any news about VS. How about you?

          I also have been waiting ... On the ball checking for gd news. 🙏

          1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
          • L Offline
            Love iPad
            last edited by

            leeven:
            Love iPad:

            Dd got co from nygh. Via sport.

            :rahrah: congrats


            :thankyou:

            1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
            • L Offline
              Love iPad
              last edited by

              Flowermonaster:
              Love iPad:

              Dd got co from nygh. Via sport.


              :congrats: to Love iPad & DD! :rahrah:


              :thankyou:

              1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
              • L Offline
                leeven
                last edited by

                Spider2012:
                KSmom8:

                [quote=\"Ontheballmother\"]Anyone on WL from VS has received any news?


                I think VS has been working hard to chase for acceptances to CO. Reminders have been sent. Don't worry, I think those on WL should receive news by the stipulated date. All the best.

                I think that my son's chance is very low. Because he did very badly on his SA1 result(average score is 78.9 from normal neighbourhood school). I wonder if we can't receive the CO on 28/08, can we receive a rejected email? From WL to Rejected letter?[/quote]VS acceptance of CO before Preference form submission is very new.

                Even ACS I asked for DC's to fill in the form if they decide not to accept the CO but again it is not must rule but a request to release the seats to WL.

                1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                • M Offline
                  Meteorite MaMa
                  last edited by

                  leeven:
                  Meteorite MaMa:

                  :? Just wondering has RI release all DSA results including mainstream?? I know of friends who has gotten rejection email from RI but what about CO for mainstreamers....have they been informed??


                  I hear RI communication is complete . The last batch was called last tuesday. They even have send the CO/WL via snail mail.

                  Any way call the office to recheck. All the best.

                  Thank you very much leeven. I am checking for a friend who claims she has received nothing to date. Will ask her to call the office to check.
                  As for me and ds, we have received CO from RI. :rahrah:

                  1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                  • L Offline
                    leeven
                    last edited by

                    Meteorite MaMa:
                    leeven:

                    [quote=\"Meteorite MaMa\"]:? Just wondering has RI release all DSA results including mainstream?? I know of friends who has gotten rejection email from RI but what about CO for mainstreamers....have they been informed??


                    I hear RI communication is complete . The last batch was called last tuesday. They even have send the CO/WL via snail mail.

                    Any way call the office to recheck. All the best.

                    Thank you very much leeven. I am checking for a friend who claims she has received nothing to date. Will ask her to call the office to check.
                    As for me and ds, we have received CO from RI. :rahrah:[/quote]congrats yar :rahrah:

                    1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                    • E Offline
                      enensim
                      last edited by

                      No, We didn't receive any news about VS. How about you?[/quote]


                      Neither here....DS's 1st choice - VS, under WL status too.
                      No worry, have a blessed weekend to all KSP! :lovesite:[/quote]
                      May I know your son is under sports or academic?
                      If someone under sports rejected the CO, this CO can give the WL of academic or not?[/quote]

                      Under sports.
                      Actually...I am not sure abt many things abt DSA. If not of this forum, I shd be lost by now.
                      Thank you everyone for all the sharing and encouragement !

                      1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                      • L Offline
                        leeven
                        last edited by

                        :

                        :

                        [quote=\"enensim\"]No, We didn't receive any news about VS. How about you?

                        Neither here....DS's 1st choice - VS, under WL status too.
                        No worry, have a blessed weekend to all KSP! :lovesite:

                        May I know your son is under sports or academic?
                        If someone under sports rejected the CO, this CO can give the WL of academic or not?

                        Under sports.
                        Actually...I am not sure abt many things abt DSA. If not of this forum, I shd be lost by now.
                        Thank you everyone for all the sharing and encouragement ![/quote]Yes I too :lovesite: . KP's are caring & sharing. :salute: . Have to say I am addicted and must atleast once need to visit the site. 😂

                        1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0

                        Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                        Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                        With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                        Register Login
                        • 1
                        • 2
                        • 3
                        • 4
                        • 5
                        • 554
                        • 555
                        • 2 / 555
                        • First post
                          Last post



                        Online Users

                        Statistics

                        3

                        Online

                        211.2k

                        Users

                        34.5k

                        Topics

                        1.8m

                        Posts
                        Popular Topics
                        New to the KiasuParents forum? Tips and Tricks!
                        P1 Registration 2027 Changes
                        DSA Discussions and Strategies
                        PSLE Discussions and Strategies
                        How much do you spend on the kids' tuition/enrichments?
                        SkillsFuture course recommendations

                          About Us Contact Us forum Terms of Service Privacy Policy