Logo
    • Education
      • Pre-School
      • Primary Schools Directory
      • Primary Schools Articles
      • P1 Registration
      • DSA
      • PSLE
      • Secondary
      • Tertiary
      • Special Needs
    • Lifestyle
      • Well-being
    • Activities
      • Events
    • Enrichment & Services
      • Find A Service Provider
      • Enrichment Articles
      • Enrichment Services
      • Tuition Centre/Private Tutor
      • Infant Care/ Childcare / Student Care Centre
      • Kindergarten/Preschool
      • Private Institutions and International Schools
      • Special Needs
      • Indoor & Outdoor Playgrounds
      • Paediatrics
      • Neonatal Care
    • Forum
    • ASKQ
    • Register
    • Login

    How to chose a Laminating Machine

    Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Technology & Gadgets
    7 Posts 4 Posters 9.8k Views 1 Watching
    Loading More Posts
    • Oldest to Newest
    • Newest to Oldest
    • Most Votes
    Reply
    • Reply as topic
    Log in to reply
    This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
    • J Offline
      JHJC
      last edited by

      Hi Chief KS

      saw somewhere that you mentioned a laminating that cost abt $30. Head down to popular today and tot i could get something close... the price starts from $89 i think. Do you know where i could get good deals? if yes , how do i chose a machine :?: I am using it mainly for Flashcards or cards for my boys to play.
      Thanks. 😄

      1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
      • ChiefKiasuC Offline
        ChiefKiasu
        last edited by

        JHJC:
        Hi Chief KS

        saw somewhere that you mentioned a laminating that cost abt $30. Head down to popular today and tot i could get something close... the price starts from $89 i think. Do you know where i could get good deals? if yes , how do i chose a machine :?: I am using it mainly for Flashcards or cards for my boys to play.
        Thanks. 😄
        The one I saw was in Giant during one of their promotions some months back... I don't think they have it anymore. I thought I saw some cheap ones in Carrefour too.

        1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
        • F Offline
          fo12eal
          last edited by

          I recently bought a lamin. mach from Popular. The brand is call PEACH. I paid for 99bucks nett. Their pouches are quite affordable. I have just laminated flash cards and certs. So far so good 🙂

          1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
          • B Offline
            buds
            last edited by

            I bought the Aurora on sale at Carrefour and has worked fine

            for a few years now. My usage a bulk of it is for certificates,
            photographs and also self-made teaching materials for the
            kiddies and also for work.

            About S$60+ for the A4 laminating machine. During the Popular
            Sale at Singapore Expo, saw the A3 version at like only S$80+!
            But different brand. Think it was Peach. Saw someone carrying
            it in the (payment) queue…!

            Missed it, man!
            That was one good deal.

            1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
            • F Offline
              fo12eal
              last edited by

              Yeap that’s definitely a good deal! I was hoping it comes with a pack of free pouches when I bought mine but too bad… no promo at that time … When I was laminating, it actually stinks the whole room and my partner told me to stop! said it’s unhealthy… I was so excited and enjoyed the process… Felt like I was running a lamin shop, haha… Very please with the quality so far… except the smell…

              1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
              • B Offline
                buds
                last edited by

                Ya, except the smell.

                Other than that it does the job fine.

                Aurora’s laminating
                sheets are also
                cheaper than most.

                1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0

                Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                Register Login
                • 1 / 1
                • First post
                  Last post



                Online Users

                Statistics

                0

                Online

                211.2k

                Users

                34.5k

                Topics

                1.8m

                Posts
                Popular Topics
                New to the KiasuParents forum? Tips and Tricks!
                P1 Registration 2027 Changes
                DSA Discussions and Strategies
                PSLE Discussions and Strategies
                How much do you spend on the kids' tuition/enrichments?
                SkillsFuture course recommendations

                  About Us Contact Us forum Terms of Service Privacy Policy