Logo
    • Education
      • Pre-School
      • Primary Schools Directory
      • Primary Schools Articles
      • P1 Registration
      • DSA
      • PSLE
      • Secondary
      • Tertiary
      • Special Needs
    • Lifestyle
      • Well-being
    • Activities
      • Events
    • Enrichment & Services
      • Find A Service Provider
      • Enrichment Articles
      • Enrichment Services
      • Tuition Centre/Private Tutor
      • Infant Care/ Childcare / Student Care Centre
      • Kindergarten/Preschool
      • Private Institutions and International Schools
      • Special Needs
      • Indoor & Outdoor Playgrounds
      • Paediatrics
      • Neonatal Care
    • Forum
    • ASKQ
    • Register
    • Login

    Club Breadmakers

    Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Newbies & Clubs
    5.5k Posts 151 Posters 1.7m Views 1 Watching
    Loading More Posts
    • Oldest to Newest
    • Newest to Oldest
    • Most Votes
    Reply
    • Reply as topic
    Log in to reply
    This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
    • S Offline
      schweppes
      last edited by

      peterch:
      Yeah, I hope I could get it right πŸ˜„

      But the dough seems not right 😒
      Too much liquid
      Maybe work with 2/3 liquid?

      1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
      • H Offline
        Happy Mama
        last edited by

        peterch:
        Yeah, I hope I could get it right πŸ˜„

        But the dough seems not right 😒
        Too much liquid
        Oh no, hope it turns out alright later... maybe next time should reduce the water slightly... πŸ˜‰

        1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
        • P Offline
          peterch
          last edited by

          Thanks all. Yeah, should reduced the water. I use the same amount as choc bread actually. :?

          1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
          • S Offline
            schweppes
            last edited by

            Cheesy has another 30mins to go. Find that the smell is more intense this time round. Maybe it’s because I used 1/2 cup water and milk for the balance up to the 2/3 mark.

            1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
            • S Offline
              schweppes
              last edited by

              How's the apricot bread AB? πŸ˜‰

              1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
              • T Offline
                twinklejoy
                last edited by

                LKVM:
                jtoh:

                How many days do you think our wonderful home made preservative-free breads are good for?


                2-3 days is not bad.. later it become quite hard 😞

                Yah, agreed.

                1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                • T Offline
                  twinklejoy
                  last edited by

                  25hourmaid:
                  Twins:

                  Aiya, that's a pity. Sorry to hear that. Hope it lived a long life before \"retiring\"...


                  Yah, I teochew, but cant profess to speak it well at all, cos at home dont speak much. Think I understand more than I speak.

                  :oops:

                  Ah, so that's another Teochew Ah Nia here! :hi5:

                  hi there teochew ah nia :hi5:

                  1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                  • S Offline
                    schweppes
                    last edited by

                    LKVM:
                    schweppes:

                    Cheesy has another 30mins to go. Find that the smell is more intense this time round. Maybe it's because I used 1/2 cup water and milk for the balance up to the 2/3 mark.


                    how much has it risen?

                    rising quite high that it's almost kissing the bread window liao πŸ˜‰

                    1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                    • T Offline
                      twinklejoy
                      last edited by

                      Happy Mama:
                      25hourmaid:

                      Why? Your brain thinking of beef stew but your fingers thinking of bread machine or vice versa? :lol:


                      No, I just came back from grocery.. wanted to make Mei Cai Kou Rou. Bought all the ingredients and happily went home... only to realise that I forgot one of the most important ingredient... MEI CAI!!! 😒 :stupid:

                      No Mei Cai, how to make Mei Cai Kou Rou? 😒

                      So looks like now got to tweak recipe and change it to Kong Bak with Pau instead.

                      :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

                      1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                      • H Offline
                        Happy Mama
                        last edited by

                        schweppes:
                        Cheesy has another 30mins to go. Find that the smell is more intense this time round. Maybe it's because I used 1/2 cup water and milk for the balance up to the 2/3 mark.

                        Can't wait to see pictures of your cheesy later, schweppes. πŸ˜„

                        1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0

                        Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                        Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                        With your input, this post could be even better πŸ’—

                        Register Login
                        • 1
                        • 2
                        • 286
                        • 287
                        • 288
                        • 289
                        • 290
                        • 545
                        • 546
                        • 288 / 546
                        • First post
                          Last post



                        Online Users
                        bk88ffitB
                        bk88ffit

                        Statistics

                        2

                        Online

                        211.3k

                        Users

                        34.5k

                        Topics

                        1.8m

                        Posts
                        Popular Topics
                        New to the KiasuParents forum? Tips and Tricks!
                        P1 Registration 2027 Changes
                        DSA Discussions and Strategies
                        PSLE Discussions and Strategies
                        How much do you spend on the kids' tuition/enrichments?
                        SkillsFuture course recommendations

                          About Us Contact Us forum Terms of Service Privacy Policy