Logo
    • Education
      • Pre-School
      • Primary Schools Directory
      • Primary Schools Articles
      • P1 Registration
      • DSA
      • PSLE
      • Secondary
      • Tertiary
      • Special Needs
    • Lifestyle
      • Well-being
    • Activities
      • Events
    • Enrichment & Services
      • Find A Service Provider
      • Enrichment Articles
      • Enrichment Services
      • Tuition Centre/Private Tutor
      • Infant Care/ Childcare / Student Care Centre
      • Kindergarten/Preschool
      • Private Institutions and International Schools
      • Special Needs
      • Indoor & Outdoor Playgrounds
      • Paediatrics
      • Neonatal Care
    • Forum
    • ASKQ
    • Register
    • Login

    Club Breadmakers

    Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Newbies & Clubs
    5.5k Posts 151 Posters 1.7m Views 1 Watching
    Loading More Posts
    • Oldest to Newest
    • Newest to Oldest
    • Most Votes
    Reply
    • Reply as topic
    Log in to reply
    This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
    • T Offline
      twinklejoy
      last edited by

      LKVM:
      twinklejoy:

      [quote=\"LKVM\"]I again baked my family fav mix fruit bread I think I have mastered that one.. lol :celebrate:


      :celebrate: LKVM!!

      I still can't master baking a decent cake using my s machine 😞
      will bake bake bake again! 😉

      I tried baking choco and banana cake and they turned quite decent... but havent mastered it.. maybe should do more trial n error for perfect one...[/quote]I feel more confident in baking bread then cake 😉

      1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
      • J Offline
        jtoh
        last edited by

        Anyone baking bread today? I might later today. No more bread at home.

        1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
        • M Offline
          micollh
          last edited by

          jtoh:
          Anyone baking bread today? I might later today. No more bread at home.

          i have left over pistachio nuts.. chop it up and mix into my whole meal bread, it turn out very nice... my bread baking from simple wholemeal to wholemeal with raisins, then wholemeal with walnut+raisins.. now wholemeal with pisrachio nuts.. hee..

          i tried baking with chocolate chips and banana but it does not turn out to be like those we can buy from shelf.. i cants ee the banana or chocolate .. all melted and the wholebread is brown , can smell the banana but cant see the chunk..

          anyone tried and get the same like the one selling ?

          1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
          • J Offline
            jtoh
            last edited by

            micollh:
            jtoh:

            Anyone baking bread today? I might later today. No more bread at home.


            i have left over pistachio nuts.. chop it up and mix into my whole meal bread, it turn out very nice... my bread baking from simple wholemeal to wholemeal with raisins, then wholemeal with walnut+raisins.. now wholemeal with pisrachio nuts.. hee..

            i tried baking with chocolate chips and banana but it does not turn out to be like those we can buy from shelf.. i cants ee the banana or chocolate .. all melted and the wholebread is brown , can smell the banana but cant see the chunk..

            anyone tried and get the same like the one selling ?

            Your breads sound delicious!

            1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
            • M Offline
              micollh
              last edited by

              Thanks jtoh… any other combination that you have tried and turn out nice?

              1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
              • S Offline
                schweppes
                last edited by

                Made cheese bread yesterday


                ... and baking a mixed fruit bread today :dancing:

                The mixed fruit comprises dried mangoes, cranberries and raisins. First time trying with dried mangoes. So looking forward to see how it'll taste 😉

                1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                • corneyAmberC Offline
                  corneyAmber
                  last edited by

                  Yes!! I am doing mixed cheese today....wonder if I will get an accident... :lol:

                  1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                  • S Offline
                    schweppes
                    last edited by

                    ksi:
                    Yes!! I am doing mixed cheese today....wonder if I will get an accident... :lol:

                    :imanisland: Ksi!! :dancing: We M.I.S.S. having you around :love:

                    1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                    • J Offline
                      jtoh
                      last edited by

                      micollh:
                      Thanks jtoh.. any other combination that you have tried and turn out nice?

                      Nothing as adventurous as yours. I've only made walnut, walnut and raisin, cheese...

                      1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                      • corneyAmberC Offline
                        corneyAmber
                        last edited by

                        Incidentally, I was also into cheese bread today, emm, not exact cheese bread, but as in cheese buns.


                        Emm, some cheese oozed out from the buns in the process of baking, making them look really ugly. :oops:

                        http://postimage.org/image/1hkvr5gx0/

                        Some coated with sugar, some coated with pork floss.
                        http://postimage.org/image/1hp3wleck/

                        LKVM, is this what you were saying the other day ... about coating the buns with sugar?
                        http://postimage.org/image/1hqrfxw4k/

                        http://postimage.org/image/1hsezadwk/

                        1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0

                        Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                        Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                        With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                        Register Login
                        • 1
                        • 2
                        • 344
                        • 345
                        • 346
                        • 347
                        • 348
                        • 545
                        • 546
                        • 346 / 546
                        • First post
                          Last post



                        Online Users
                        OkViipvoyage1O
                        OkViipvoyage1

                        Statistics

                        5

                        Online

                        211.3k

                        Users

                        34.5k

                        Topics

                        1.8m

                        Posts
                        Popular Topics
                        New to the KiasuParents forum? Tips and Tricks!
                        P1 Registration 2027 Changes
                        DSA Discussions and Strategies
                        PSLE Discussions and Strategies
                        How much do you spend on the kids' tuition/enrichments?
                        SkillsFuture course recommendations

                          About Us Contact Us forum Terms of Service Privacy Policy