Logo
    • Education
      • Pre-School
      • Primary Schools Directory
      • Primary Schools Articles
      • P1 Registration
      • DSA
      • PSLE
      • Secondary
      • Tertiary
      • Special Needs
    • Lifestyle
      • Well-being
    • Activities
      • Events
    • Enrichment & Services
      • Find A Service Provider
      • Enrichment Articles
      • Enrichment Services
      • Tuition Centre/Private Tutor
      • Infant Care/ Childcare / Student Care Centre
      • Kindergarten/Preschool
      • Private Institutions and International Schools
      • Special Needs
      • Indoor & Outdoor Playgrounds
      • Paediatrics
      • Neonatal Care
    • Forum
    • ASKQ
    • Register
    • Login

    All About Ballet

    Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Music, Singing, Dancing, Speech & Drama
    2.0k Posts 400 Posters 783.8k Views 1 Watching
    Loading More Posts
    • Oldest to Newest
    • Newest to Oldest
    • Most Votes
    Reply
    • Reply as topic
    Log in to reply
    This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
    • KissguramiK Offline
      Kissgurami
      last edited by

      Serendipity:

      Gosh! :yikes: Every few months? That must cost a bomb! I just changed my DD's shoes by half a size bigger. Am I hoping too much for them to last half a year at least then? 😓
      ya 😓 , it was $25 till size 12. With the current ballet place, size 13 costs $45 so I was :faint: , I am hoping to change maybe after 4 months , it will depends on DD2 feet.

      1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
      • SerendipityS Offline
        Serendipity
        last edited by

        Kissgurami:
        Serendipity:


        Gosh! :yikes: Every few months? That must cost a bomb! I just changed my DD's shoes by half a size bigger. Am I hoping too much for them to last half a year at least then? 😓

        ya 😓 , it was $25 till size 12. With the current ballet place, size 13 costs $45 so I was :faint: , I am hoping to change maybe after 4 months , it will depends on DD2 feet.

        Wah... I paid $30+ for the shoes leh... :moneyflies: Maybe I shld look for cheaper source. :scratchhead: But convenient to juz get from the school lah...

        1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
        • KissguramiK Offline
          Kissgurami
          last edited by

          Serendipity:

          Wah... I paid $30+ for the shoes leh... :moneyflies: Maybe I shld look for cheaper source. :scratchhead: But convenient to juz get from the school lah...
          Ya different schools, different pricing and due to the different material also.

          same, I am buying from the school unless I find an easier option for the shoes 😉

          1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
          • M Offline
            micollh
            last edited by

            same here i paid $32 for DD new ballet shoes 2 months back. i tot the lady charged me wrongly as the leotard only like 30 plus too… haizz…

            1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
            • KissguramiK Offline
              Kissgurami
              last edited by

              Yup, when I signed DDs up for ballet, it was a package of shoes, leotard, stockings and tutu skirt at $125 i think.


              DD1 isn’t continuing with ballet so I could re-use her leotard/shirt for DD2 phew

              1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
              • SerendipityS Offline
                Serendipity
                last edited by

                I recall I bought my DD’s first set of ballet attire at $80 and I thought that was ex! Looking back, it seemed like such a good deal. Now that I’ve changed schools for my DD, prices are higher. Ah well…

                1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                • N Offline
                  Neosan60
                  last edited by

                  a cheaper alternative: The Costume Shop at Golden Mile.

                  also can try Sonata @ Orchard Plaza.

                  1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                  • S Offline
                    SBKS
                    last edited by

                    jo.ong:
                    Let her try tots ballet at cc first....

                    thanks...

                    then anyone can recommend good shops to buy the costume?

                    1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                    • SerendipityS Offline
                      Serendipity
                      last edited by

                      I'm letting go of my DD's leotard (only worn once or twice cos bought wrong size and had to get another one) and skirt (still in good condition). If anyone's interested to buy, can contact me. 🙂

                      1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                      • J Offline
                        jo.010813ong
                        last edited by

                        SBKS:
                        jo.ong:

                        Let her try tots ballet at cc first....


                        thanks...

                        then anyone can recommend good shops to buy the costume?

                        Let her go for trial lesson first and if she's keen, the teacher will arrange the costume and classical shoes.

                        1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0

                        Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                        Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                        With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                        Register Login
                        • 1
                        • 2
                        • 71
                        • 72
                        • 73
                        • 74
                        • 75
                        • 204
                        • 205
                        • 73 / 205
                        • First post
                          Last post



                        Online Users
                        jun88v4mobiiJ
                        jun88v4mobii
                        muhuntanM
                        muhuntan
                        Chin99C
                        Chin99

                        Statistics

                        6

                        Online

                        211.2k

                        Users

                        34.5k

                        Topics

                        1.8m

                        Posts
                        Popular Topics
                        New to the KiasuParents forum? Tips and Tricks!
                        P1 Registration 2027 Changes
                        DSA Discussions and Strategies
                        PSLE Discussions and Strategies
                        How much do you spend on the kids' tuition/enrichments?
                        SkillsFuture course recommendations

                          About Us Contact Us forum Terms of Service Privacy Policy