Singtel Network
-
BigDevil:
Devil at work again? :heresmyfish: :spank: :pokeeye: :torchme:Thanks for the advice Chief! OCBC already offered to do that.
I also got them to tell me the last valid charge made on that card to make sure
it was one I made.
:idea: perhaps I should have told them I didn't make that payment?? :evil:
-
I am on of them too and I could see my phone on auto-roaming mode. I hope i wont be charged for the smses i sent during this period !!
-
Why never fine them?
-
Oppsgal:
Why never fine them?
cause it is not wide spread failure :roll: -
My Singtel network is down since 5pm plus.
-
there is a Singtel 3G outage affecting Northern and Western part of Singapore.
-
Oh dear! Thatโs bad. Thank goodness for whatsapp and other wifi apps.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better ๐
Register Login