Q&A - PSLE Math
-
Okie thanks
-
tianzhu:
Oh really, you should be really honoured actually to be receiving one!! :evil:
Hi girlMichaelia0816:
REMINDER!!
The picture is could be found at this website,pic.twitter.com/rg7SCB5F
Wow, the first reminder I received in KSP.
Better answer, if not later kena “yellow card”.
Unfortunately, the link no longer works.
I saw the question briefly this morning.
Best wishes -
Ah Mao:
I use the short-cut for units(u)Michaelia0816: need to emphasize the 5x5, 3x3 working is correct. BUT cannot write 9cm2, must be 9units cm2. cos the 3 we use for vertical height is not the ACTUAL measurement, is a proportion

YumYum
hard to understand without diagram:
try to draw a time line on a piece of paper?
Analysis:
Raju drove at a constant speed from his house to town B.
draw:
H -------------------------------B
On his way, he passed Town A.
draw:
H -------------------A ------------B (on the same diagram)
At 9.20 a.m he was 383 KM from Town B and 205 KM from Town A.
draw:
H --------------920am----------A ---------------------B
205km 383-205=178km
At 12.50 pm, he stopped at a petrol kiosk which was midway between Town A and Town B.
draw:
H --------------920am----------A ---------------------B
205km 178km
midway means 178 / 2 = 89km
draw:
H --------------920am----------A ----------P-----------B
205km 89km 89km
At what speed did Raju drive before he came to the petrol kiosk?
draw:
H --------------920am----------A ----------1250pm: P-----------B
205km 89km 89km
time taken: 920am to 1250pm is 3.5hours.
from 920am to 1250pm he drive from diagram:
205 + 89 = 294km
so speed = D/T
= 294km/3.5h
= 84km/h
-
Ah Mao, thanks you and also Tianzhu!!!
-
Finally completed all the crazy questions! Just now, I been thinking if the layers is the top 2, middle 2 or bottom 2!!! A bit confusing for P6 student like me!
-
Finally completed all the crazy questions! Just now, I been thinking if the layers is the top 2, middle 2 or bottom 2!!! A bit confusing for P6 student like me!
-
Michaelia0816:
Finally completed all the crazy questions! Just now, I been thinking if the layers is the top 2, middle 2 or bottom 2!!! A bit confusing for P6 student like me!
Hi
You may also look at the possiblity of using \"number pattern\" to solve your question.
1,4,9,16,25,36
Best wishes -
Michaelia0816: oh you are the p6 student, i thought u r a parent.
Erm which school paper/year is this qn from? 2011 prelim? -
From my exercise practice paper and I am taking this year the prelim. I can use my parent account for my HW, Tianzhu knows what happened, you know about my mum tutor!
-
Hi, can someone help me with St Nicks 2011 P6 SA1 paper Q26. Can’t upload the document as I don’t have a scanner…appreciate it.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login