All About GEP
-
MotherHen:
Thx for these few titles. Appreciate you typing it outMmm... I'm not sure if the ERP booklists are different. I thot they should be the same across the 9 centres. In any case, I requested the P6 booklist from DD's teacher during parent-teacher meeting and she was really sweet, gave the list to the whole class the next day
. DD's teacher highlighted that they would be doing biographies in Term 1, and mentioned that most students would read the Diary of Anne Frank, as it's probably the easiest book to \"hunt\" down.
I don't have a scanner at home, but to all those who are interested, the books for Term 1 include:[list]- Diary of a Young Girl by Anne Frank
[/list]
An American Childhood by Anne Dillard
The Endless Steppe by Esther Hautzig
One Writer's Beginnings by Eudra Welty
The Road from Coorain by Jill Ker Conway
The Day I Became An Autodidact by Kendall Hailey
Black Ice by Lorene Carey
Rosa Bonheur by Robyn Montana Turner
Eleanor Roosevelt, A Life of Discovery by Russell Freedman
- Diary of a Young Girl by Anne Frank
-
I was just looking at some of the books on the ERP list on mysteries. No offence, please, but the books recommended seems kind of ‘old’. I know they are ‘classic’ but I am just wondering anyone have discovered or can recommended other books. Sigh…my dd doesn’t seem thrill to read such ‘old fashioned’ book. TIA.
-
comfy:
I was just looking at some of the books on the ERP list on mysteries. No offence, please, but the books recommended seems kind of 'old'. I know they are 'classic' but I am just wondering anyone have discovered or can recommended other books. Sigh....my dd doesn't seem thrill to read such 'old fashioned' book. TIA.
My DS recommended Hercule Poirot series. -
Flowermonaster:
Thks, will check it out. You are such an :imanangel:comfy:
I was just looking at some of the books on the ERP list on mysteries. No offence, please, but the books recommended seems kind of 'old'. I know they are 'classic' but I am just wondering anyone have discovered or can recommended other books. Sigh....my dd doesn't seem thrill to read such 'old fashioned' book. TIA.
My DS recommended Hercule Poirot series. -
can anyone post the list of GEP P5 science topics, please?
-
HHB:
can anyone post the list of GEP P5 science topics, please?
Cells, Photosynthesis, Respiratory & Circulatory Systems, Cyles(Plants & Animals), Reproduction in plants & humans, Electricity. -
-
Need advice here…
1, Is there a need for to book assessment books for p4 GEP classes , esply for English & Maths ? If so, what are the recommended ones ? Hoping to catch the popular bookfair to get discounted offers …
2. It appears that ERP list for p5 & p6 is rather long, but for p4, there is only one ?
Did I miss anything ?
Appreciate any adv & help… TIA ! -
I’ve seen some assessment books (eg. Terry Chew’s Maths Olympiad Trainer, Loh Cheng Yee’s GEP & Math Olympiad Questions).
Are these books suitable to give children some exposure before sitting for the P3 GEP test?
Or are these more suitable for higher primary students participating in Olympiad competitions? -
Just4Fun:
Can I have the ERP list for P4 too ? Thanks a lot !Need advice here...
1, Is there a need for to book assessment books for p4 GEP classes , esply for English & Maths ? If so, what are the recommended ones ? Hoping to catch the popular bookfair to get discounted offers ...
2. It appears that ERP list for p5 & p6 is rather long, but for p4, there is only one ?
Did I miss anything ?
Appreciate any adv & help... TIA !
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login