GEP 2012 - Screening & Selection
-
yusim_lim:
It is up to us to decide how much free time we want to let our child to have. Remember, don over stretch your kids.
Must have faith with the GEP teachers and your kids. The so-called enrichment for subjects may not be suitable for the GEP kids as there is no critical mass in the market, unless you are talking about Music, sport or arts. -
Zann:
The so-called baseline 70% is just to decide if the kids will do HMT in P5. The passing mark is always 50%.[/quote] :thankyou: for clearing the air.
Has the GE baseline mark change again? I thought the baseline mark is 70% not 75%. :?Flowermonaster:
[quote=\"monmon31\"]
There are some that send their kids becos as they may be scoring ard 75 marks, which I understand is the passing mark.
I personally think 80% is already very good so I don't really agreed on that part \"As long as they are not scoring 75 -80 marks (passing mark), then let the kids enjoy their enrich experience\". -
Anyone know about the ERP reading list?
-
yusim_lim:
Anyone know about the ERP reading list?
Please see this thread \"how to coach & support your GEP child\" somebody just posted the list there. -
dagong99:
Just saw that list...but does anyone know if that list is the same among all the GEP schools or just for TNS?yusim_lim:
Anyone know about the ERP reading list?
Please see this thread \"how to coach & support your GEP child\" somebody just posted the list there. -
May I check, if fax the form to GEB, we were asked not to call them right? They will call us to acknowledge receipt? Thanks
-
Yes, that’s what they said. I think they have been overwhelmed by too many calls from parents!
-
KiasuNotEnough:
Yes, that's what they said. I think they have been overwhelmed by too many calls from parents!
Thanks, so I will just wait for them to acknowledge
-
Ragamuffin shinobi:
Just saw that list...but does anyone know if that list is the same among all the GEP schools or just for TNS?[/quote]it is the same list. But every year, there might be some small changes...dagong99:
[quote=\"yusim_lim\"]Anyone know about the ERP reading list?
Please see this thread \"how to coach & support your GEP child\" somebody just posted the list there.
Some new addons while some being removed. But majority of them remained the same. -
Gosh! Must read all the books???? :yikes:
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login