Logo
    • Education
      • Pre-School
      • Primary Schools Directory
      • Primary Schools Articles
      • P1 Registration
      • DSA
      • PSLE
      • Secondary
      • Tertiary
      • Special Needs
    • Lifestyle
      • Well-being
    • Activities
      • Events
    • Enrichment & Services
      • Find A Service Provider
      • Enrichment Articles
      • Enrichment Services
      • Tuition Centre/Private Tutor
      • Infant Care/ Childcare / Student Care Centre
      • Kindergarten/Preschool
      • Private Institutions and International Schools
      • Special Needs
      • Indoor & Outdoor Playgrounds
      • Paediatrics
      • Neonatal Care
    • Forum
    • ASKQ
    • Register
    • Login

    Pre school Arts Kidz

    Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Child Care, Kindergartens & Student Care
    6 Posts 4 Posters 9.1k Views 1 Watching
    Loading More Posts
    • Oldest to Newest
    • Newest to Oldest
    • Most Votes
    Reply
    • Reply as topic
    Log in to reply
    This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
    • C Offline
      CFS
      last edited by

      Hello,


      Anyone have any feedback for the above CC?

      It is better to spend more money on a CC or save the money and send them for enrichment classess?

      Thanks!

      1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
      • A Offline
        airdancer
        last edited by

        I visited Arts Kiz. I really like that they do a lot of arts and crafts. I like that there is an outdoor play area. The teachers/admins seem to know the kids by names. I asked about their program but didn’t get much details as the principal wasn’t available. I get the feel there is encouragement but no pressure to learn, which is what is important to me. Unfortunately I visited at a day when they were having a party and the admin wasn’t able to tell me about their programs in detail. Unfortunately the kids attend school at 9am -3.30pm. I’m disappointed by the hours because I do need 7am-7pm child care/preschool.

        1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
        • C Offline
          CFS
          last edited by

          Hi Airdancer,


          Thanks for your reply. I did not enrol as they are not register under MCYS and there will be no subsidy for working parent. Per term (10 weeks) school fees is about $2k plus.

          I have decided to enrol my gal at Cherie hearts and send her for additional enrichnment instead.

          1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
          • E Offline
            Expatmum
            last edited by

            Arts Kidz now have two branches, one at Tiong Bahru and a new branch at Bukit Timah. BT offers a international calendar which suits the many expats in the area. Their curriculum focus' on The Arts and there is a firm believing that if the children are interested and stimulated they will learn. The children are happy and focused and they put on a pretty impressive concert at the end of each year. They offer 2nd Program of Mandarin, Japanese and Korean and the everyday language is English. The children participate in Violin and Music lessons aswell as a yoga type program. Type children are fully prepared for primary 1 by the time they complete K2. A real mix of children from locals to Internationals. Worth every penny - I see no reason to send my children for extra tuition as they do it all at Arts Kidz!


            Over all I am very happy.
            :rahrah:

            CFS:
            Hello,

            Anyone have any feedback for the above CC?

            It is better to spend more money on a CC or save the money and send them for enrichment classess?

            Thanks!

            1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
            • D Offline
              davidwatson1
              last edited by

              Enrichment classes

              1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0

              Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

              Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

              With your input, this post could be even better 💗

              Register Login
              • 1 / 1
              • First post
                Last post



              Online Users

              Statistics

              3

              Online

              211.2k

              Users

              34.5k

              Topics

              1.8m

              Posts
              Popular Topics
              New to the KiasuParents forum? Tips and Tricks!
              P1 Registration 2027 Changes
              DSA Discussions and Strategies
              PSLE Discussions and Strategies
              How much do you spend on the kids' tuition/enrichments?
              SkillsFuture course recommendations

                About Us Contact Us forum Terms of Service Privacy Policy