Logo
    • Education
      • Pre-School
      • Primary Schools Directory
      • Primary Schools Articles
      • P1 Registration
      • DSA
      • PSLE
      • Secondary
      • Tertiary
      • Special Needs
    • Lifestyle
      • Well-being
    • Activities
      • Events
    • Enrichment & Services
      • Find A Service Provider
      • Enrichment Articles
      • Enrichment Services
      • Tuition Centre/Private Tutor
      • Infant Care/ Childcare / Student Care Centre
      • Kindergarten/Preschool
      • Private Institutions and International Schools
      • Special Needs
      • Indoor & Outdoor Playgrounds
      • Paediatrics
      • Neonatal Care
    • Forum
    • ASKQ
    • Register
    • Login

    Tao Nan

    Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Primary Schools - Parent Networking Groups
    1.6k Posts 256 Posters 465.2k Views 1 Watching
    Loading More Posts
    • Oldest to Newest
    • Newest to Oldest
    • Most Votes
    Reply
    • Reply as topic
    Log in to reply
    This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
    • N Offline
      nicnac
      last edited by

      Strange, the students are not asked to sign up for the UNSW ICAS papers this year? Or did I missed the registration? The papers are usually held in July I thought. Anyone knows?


      Thanks!

      1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
      • 7 Offline
        7788
        last edited by

        nicnac - you have missed it. registration was way back in late term 1 or early term 2 this year. the science paper was held in April, english paper last or this week and math paper next week if i remember correctly.

        1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
        • B Offline
          Bless
          last edited by

          Strange - my child in P4 also never received the notification to register.

          I thought the school doing away with it this year.

          1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
          • N Offline
            nicnac
            last edited by

            7788:
            nicnac - you have missed it. registration was way back in late term 1 or early term 2 this year. the science paper was held in April, english paper last or this week and math paper next week if i remember correctly.

            That was what I remembered. But strangely this year, I did not receive any notification or registration form. Did they give to all the students or selected students/class? Only the top classes exclusive again?

            1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
            • 7 Offline
              7788
              last edited by

              i am not so sure if they give to all classes or selected classes. perhaps you would like to contact the school to find out?

              1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
              • N Offline
                nicnac
                last edited by

                Bless:
                Strange - my child in P4 also never received the notification to register.

                I thought the school doing away with it this year.
                That was what I thought too.

                1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                • Oh My GoshO Offline
                  Oh My Gosh
                  last edited by

                  Bless:
                  Strange - my child in P4 also never received the notification to register.

                  I thought the school doing away with it this year.
                  Now that you mention, my DS in P4 also did not receive any circular to register. Hmm...

                  1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                  • N Offline
                    nicnac
                    last edited by

                    Hmm.. Am not the only one.

                    But strangely, some signed up and some, like us, are unaware.
                    So am wondering if they were selected to sign up instead?
                    I always thought it is open to every student. So this year, when I did not receive the registration notice, I thought the school was too busy with the move and thus, doing away with the ICAS completely.
                    :scratchhead:

                    1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                    • B Offline
                      Belle
                      last edited by

                      Have not received too from my P4 gal too…

                      1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                      • Oh My GoshO Offline
                        Oh My Gosh
                        last edited by

                        nicnac:
                        Hmm.. Am not the only one.

                        But strangely, some signed up and some, like us, are unaware.
                        So am wondering if they were selected to sign up instead?
                        I always thought it is open to every student. So this year, when I did not receive the registration notice, I thought the school was too busy with the move and thus, doing away with the ICAS completely.
                        :scratchhead:
                        Maybe our kids purposely throw the circular away :)? Haha... less stressful

                        1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0

                        Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                        Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                        With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                        Register Login
                        • 1
                        • 2
                        • 128
                        • 129
                        • 130
                        • 131
                        • 132
                        • 164
                        • 165
                        • 130 / 165
                        • First post
                          Last post



                        Online Users
                        thebottomsupblogT
                        thebottomsupblog
                        RozEliR
                        RozEli

                        Statistics

                        5

                        Online

                        211.2k

                        Users

                        34.5k

                        Topics

                        1.8m

                        Posts
                        Popular Topics
                        New to the KiasuParents forum? Tips and Tricks!
                        P1 Registration 2027 Changes
                        DSA Discussions and Strategies
                        PSLE Discussions and Strategies
                        How much do you spend on the kids' tuition/enrichments?
                        SkillsFuture course recommendations

                          About Us Contact Us forum Terms of Service Privacy Policy