[Bukit Timah] Primary Schools
-
vicki:
I promise... one more :offtopic: post .... when is the final movie going to be shown huh? Seriously, I didn't watch the movies except one, but read all the books (haven't been watching movies for a LONG LONG time). My DD was racing me to see who read the fastest!!! :oops:
Just one more :offtopic: post.... I'm SOOOOOO waiting for the final movie to be shown!!!!!!!!!! :boogie:mommyNg:
Ooo... I love those Harry Potter books....
sorry, OT! -
Sorry chief -- i answer the qn then we move on.
Final Harry Potter movie will be spilt into 2 parts. Part 1 planned for end of this year. Part 2 is next year.
Thus far, i have bot DVDs all of the other movies liao. Now waiting for the final show (which of cos i m catching in the cinema) + the DVD to complete the collection....
Okies - now back to original topic
-
Overheard, rgps 62 places, 64 within 1km, out of 64, 7 are spr…
Any news for nyps? -
tingting2424:
68 for NYPS.Overheard, rgps 62 places, 64 within 1km, out of 64, 7 are spr..
Any news for nyps? -
Sorry but do you mean 68 applicants for 36 vacancies? I am one of those whom daughter is registered at RGPS within 1km. Quite shocking to have to ballot.. 65 applicants < 1km for 63 places.
mintee:
68 for NYPS.tingting2424:
Overheard, rgps 62 places, 64 within 1km, out of 64, 7 are spr..
Any news for nyps? -
Uhh just curious.. :? .. Are the number of PRs announced in the notice board??
tingting2424:
Overheard, rgps 62 places, 64 within 1km, out of 64, 7 are spr..
Any news for nyps? -
I just heard from cousin’s wife. 60+ students fighting for 36 places in NYPS. Sorry don’t have exact details. All these students are staying within 1km.
-
tingting2424:
The ballot should then be held just for the 7 PRs!!!Overheard, rgps 62 places, 64 within 1km, out of 64, 7 are spr..
In case like this, we SCs, after all the sacrifices, should be given REAL priority !
My goodness, can someone with connections appeal ?
I'm not even talking abt converted SCs. Real PRs with no roots here should not be given the same priority as us.
The 2 slip/1 slip thing is a false \"priority\" scheme. I have friends doing balloting in 2B, with all the PRs getting in! -
ya lor, saw a couple (both blue IDs) one oriental and one angmo registering today at 4pm. feel like telling them to try international school…haiz, worst alot of new citizens also applied to both schools, 65 + 68 total. Like what LKY said, we have to accept the fact that they are here to stay, they will compete for houses, schools and jobs. Like the born and bred SCs, we are all immigrants one time or another…Sorry hor, I was born and bred here.
-
Lionel Ong:
I don't think so.. Actually I overheard from a grandmother who was at rgps ard 330..Uhh just curious.. :? .. Are the number of PRs announced in the notice board??
tingting2424:
Overheard, rgps 62 places, 64 within 1km, out of 64, 7 are spr..
Any news for nyps?
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login