Mummy N3SKiasu reporting
-
Dear ChiefKiasu and friends in this forum!
I chanced upon this web page months back and have since been following some topics on and off.
I felt more relieved that I am not alone when come to children issues, am also grateful on some info found here and really touched by efforts from some parents spent on challenging questions, especially Fathers!
I was encouraged by children to join as member, probably more to help them to express their concerns (if there is!)
Sorry for reporting only now...Hope I can contribute and join in discussions whenever time permits (housework and cooking no joke man :siao: )
Cheers. -
N3SKiasu:
Hi N3SKiasu! Welcome to KiasuParents.com! Hmm... it is interesting how we seem to have more and more parents being pushed by their children to join KiasuParents.com... our children more kiasu than us these daysDear ChiefKiasu and friends in this forum!
I chanced upon this web page months back and have since been following some topics on and off.
I felt more relieved that I am not alone when come to children issues, am also grateful on some info found here and really touched by efforts from some parents spent on challenging questions, especially Fathers!
I was encouraged by children to join as member, probably more to help them to express their concerns (if there is!)
Sorry for reporting only now...Hope I can contribute and join in discussions whenever time permits (housework and cooking no joke man :siao: )
Cheers.
? Or maybe they think that will keep mommy and daddy occupied so they can hide their Facebooking activities... kekkkeke.
-
Hi N3SKiasu, :welcome: to KSP.com
N3SKiasu:
:!: Really?!!I was encouraged by children to join as member, probably more to help them to express their concerns (if there is!)
ChiefKiasu:
Hey, Chief, not bad eh, a parenting forum which is 'approved' by children!!Hmm... it is interesting how we seem to have more and more parents being pushed by their children to join KiasuParents.com... our children more kiasu than us these days :!
-
welcome too
-
I liked it when you mentioned this \"decided to spend more time
on children before they grow up silently and quickly...\" in your
brief description. Very aptly put.
:welcome: to KiasuParents!
And yes, i agree it's nice that more and more fathers are more
involved in our children's childraising... :hugs: -
Hi, thanks all for the warm welcome! Cheers.

Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better π
Register Login