Logo
    • Education
      • Pre-School
      • Primary Schools Directory
      • Primary Schools Articles
      • P1 Registration
      • DSA
      • PSLE
      • Secondary
      • Tertiary
      • Special Needs
    • Lifestyle
      • Well-being
    • Activities
      • Events
    • Enrichment & Services
      • Find A Service Provider
      • Enrichment Articles
      • Enrichment Services
      • Tuition Centre/Private Tutor
      • Infant Care/ Childcare / Student Care Centre
      • Kindergarten/Preschool
      • Private Institutions and International Schools
      • Special Needs
      • Indoor & Outdoor Playgrounds
      • Paediatrics
      • Neonatal Care
    • Forum
    • ASKQ
    • Register
    • Login

    Catholic High (Primary)

    Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Primary Schools - Parent Networking Groups
    1.9k Posts 150 Posters 685.1k Views 3 Watching
    Loading More Posts
    • Oldest to Newest
    • Newest to Oldest
    • Most Votes
    Reply
    • Reply as topic
    Log in to reply
    This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
    • I Offline
      iFirefly
      last edited by

      For P6 parents, who are not linked up with SNAAPP (yet)..



      http://i61.tinypic.com/2yzn23d.jpg\">

      1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
      • I Offline
        iFirefly
        last edited by

        ALL THE BEST to our P6 boys in their PSLE LC exam today !! :rahrah:



        Prayers Session.. πŸ™

        http://i58.tinypic.com/2nrjwiq.jpg\">

        1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
        • A Offline
          aadenadrielsheryl
          last edited by

          Dear all,

          may I know if anyone of you know of any school bus operators who can ferry students from school back to Yishun/Sembawang area? My elder boy will be p1 next year and I did try to call up the operator I found from the cath high sch website. They said that it takes at least an hour or more to reach Yishun/Sembawang from the school. May I know anyone staying in yishun or sembawang are currently using their school bus service? Many thanks

          1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
          • I Offline
            iFirefly
            last edited by

            FYI.. P6 Parents..


            Prayers sessions on PSLE days.. πŸ™


            http://i61.tinypic.com/xptztl.jpg\">

            1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
            • I Offline
              iFirefly
              last edited by

              BEST WISHES & GOOD LUCK to our P6 boys for PSLE !! :rahrah:


              Hope all boys have their sweaters with them, as the air-con in the Hall can be very cold, especially on rainy days.. πŸ™

              1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
              • S Offline
                san20sg
                last edited by

                steventan:
                san20sg:

                I was kinda shocked at this year's balloting results where there are only 27 places left for Phase 2A2. I am very worried about the dragon year balloting for my son. We are very enthusiastic about CHS, except maybe for the uniform, specifically buttons for my hubby hahah. My hubby is an old boy who attended both CHS (pri) & (sec). We have joined the alumni as well but we are living in paya lebar. Though only 6 mrt stops away via circle line, we are not within 1km from the school.


                Am I eligible to apply under Phase 2A1? Or only mgmt. committee members of the alumni can apply under Phase 2A1? I am considering moving to bishan but the psf are simply too crazy now.

                Yes you're 2A1 if your DH already joined CHS Alumni Association, your DS born 2012/13? good to plan ahead... Do try your best to move to Bishan yes the PSF is high but worth it. I move from Tampines to Bishan.

                Yes joined already but headache if I will be able to get the registration letter from the alumni or not. Very worried.

                1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                • S Offline
                  san20sg
                  last edited by

                  Good luck for the PSLE boys!

                  1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                  • V Offline
                    vampire
                    last edited by

                    Anyone staying in the East whose kid is taking private transport?


                    Son is entering CHS next year, we are staying at Tampines.
                    Looking to car pool or engage a private bus operator. Can pls contact me?

                    1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                    • L Offline
                      littleprince
                      last edited by

                      Does Cat High (Primary) have any open house? May I know roughly which month of the year is it usually conducted?

                      1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                      • I Offline
                        iFirefly
                        last edited by

                        littleprince:
                        Does Cat High (Primary) have any open house? May I know roughly which month of the year is it usually conducted?

                        Don't think primary schools conduct Open House, do they ?

                        If you just want to take a look at the primary school premise, you can 'hop over' during CHS(Sec) Open House on 22 Nov (tentative)..

                        Alternatively, you can drop by the school anytime to observe the boys 'in action', especially during recess time.. The school adopts an open approach, so you can explore around the school (except the classrooms when lessons are in progress)..

                        Better than Open House when everyone will be at their best, isn't it ? πŸ˜‰

                        1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0

                        Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                        Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                        With your input, this post could be even better πŸ’—

                        Register Login
                        • 1
                        • 2
                        • 145
                        • 146
                        • 147
                        • 148
                        • 149
                        • 191
                        • 192
                        • 147 / 192
                        • First post
                          Last post



                        Online Users

                        Statistics

                        4

                        Online

                        211.3k

                        Users

                        34.5k

                        Topics

                        1.8m

                        Posts
                        Popular Topics
                        New to the KiasuParents forum? Tips and Tricks!
                        P1 Registration 2027 Changes
                        DSA Discussions and Strategies
                        PSLE Discussions and Strategies
                        How much do you spend on the kids' tuition/enrichments?
                        SkillsFuture course recommendations

                          About Us Contact Us forum Terms of Service Privacy Policy