Radin Mas Primary
-
Dino mummy:
My girl's P1 form teacher made sure that her students had food to eat during recess by checking whether they had brought money or food to school. For those who brought neither, she would lend them money. Of course, parents need to take the initiative to pay her back.I thot so...but my next worry is either he forgets to bring his makan box to the tuckshop or he forgets to bring them back.
He had forgotten to bring his chool bag home during his Kindy days :roll: -
The school use to dismiss either at 1pm or 1.30pm (P3 to P6) in which thier reporting time is 7.15am. So total exposure duration range from 5 Hours 45 minutes to 6 Hours 15 minutes.
Now reporting time is 7.40am but the dismissal time change to 1.30pm or 2pm.
5 hours 50 minutes to 6 hours 20 minutes. Monday would be worst with ECA factor in.
Why cannot like the old days where use to dismiss at 12pm? At least the kids can take afternoon nap. -
Hi Monitor,
Please update in Page 2 for 2013 Classes. -
titank:
Titank, you are the originator of the post. Hence, you are the only one with the \"power\" to change the contents now.Hi Monitor,
Please update in Page 2 for 2013 Classes. -
Not able to change as I cannot see any edit button for the posting.Is it the post was in 2009 that why I am not able to??
-
titank:
Not able to change as I cannot see any edit button for the posting.Is it the post was in 2009 that why I am not able to??
Please send Chief or tankee a PM, providing them with the information. They will be able to help you edit the post. -
Anyone picked up your child this afternoon? Total chaos with all the students being dismissed at the same time. The school experimented with a single session day on Friday whole of last year, yet I doubt they obtained any learning points going by the chaotic state of affairs earlier this afternoon.
-
zmonster1969:
Anyone picked up your child this afternoon? Total chaos with all the students being dismissed at the same time. The school experimented with a single session day on Friday whole of last year, yet I doubt they obtained any learning points going by the chaotic state of affairs earlier this afternoon.
My children they were stuck at the Bt Purmei gate for 10 minutes before they could get out of the school.
:stompfeet:
The school needs to do something about it. -
I went to pick up my son. Yah, there was a human jam at d gate. But the problem was caused by the boys in the higher levels. They were cutting queue by the side. Once the teachers realized the problem and scolded them and chased them to the back the queue was moving.
-
Brainiac:
I went to pick up my son. Yah, there was a human jam at d gate. But the problem was caused by the boys in the higher levels. They were cutting queue by the side. Once the teachers realized the problem and scolded them and chased them to the back the queue was moving.
From what I have seen, this was not the case. I overheard a teacher telling the P2 children to move towards the bus stop. Some of them were looking for their parents/caregivers while some were lost not knowing what to do amidst the noise and crowd.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login