Beacon Primary
-
cherryliew:
Maybe u will see my kid there on 23rd.
I went today and the children did a good job. The dances were v good. -
My dad went with my son for the preview...dad told me it was very impressive esp the wushu part...guess it will be a favourite choice as cca....
@ vividlaurel : saw your son and daughter at the swimming lessons...was doing pv... they look quite alike....;) -
Hi preciousjam,
Seeing you here after a long time!
So you are now doing PV for swimming! My ds and dd look alike? Wow I can never see that - but then maybe I am seeing them everyday! So which group are you looking after?preciousjam:
@ vividlaurel : saw your son and daughter at the swimming lessons...was doing pv... they look quite alike....;)
-
Hi,
Does anyone know about some kind of test given by MOE to the P1 children this week. My DD had hers yesterday and my DS had his earlier. They told me it was check what they have learnt in the six months at school. Also it was some sort of puzzle which they had to finish in a certian time. DS managed to complete it (he says) while DD didn’t.
Anyone else with more information on this? -
Hi vividlaurel, there is a thread about this test.
Pls refer
http://www.kiasuparents.com/kiasu/forum/viewtopic.php?t=4072 -
Thanks Blurbee....I got the link and also posted there. Seems this was done nationwide...
quote=\"BlurBee\"]Hi vividlaurel, there is a thread about this test.
Pls refer
http://www.kiasuparents.com/kiasu/forum/viewtopic.php?t=4072[/quote] -
vividlaurel:
Thanks Blurbee....I got the link and also posted there. Seems this was done nationwide...
U r welcome
-
I have enrol my gal into beacon next yr. I wanted to know how is the school and the circulum from parents who has children current studying there. Pls advise. tks
-
Hi, I just saw the MOE's website stating Beacon only requires balloting for children in 1- 2km. Does this means my girl will not have to ballot already as we r staying within 1km. Just want to confirm before i m too happy.

-
Hi, u are right
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login