Beacon Primary
-
Phase 2A1 was concluded yesterday (6 July) and Beacon still has 127 slots out of the total 240. I plan to register my son in Beacon under Phase 2C, and the excitement is starting to build up.
I’ve heard a lot of good feedback about Beacon and I do hope my son gets to go there. We live 1.6km away but I am pinning my hope on the new policy that Singapore citizens will get priority in allocation of places… -
All the best maximo.sg, hope your son gets into Beacon in 2C
maximo.sg:
Phase 2A1 was concluded yesterday (6 July) and Beacon still has 127 slots out of the total 240. I plan to register my son in Beacon under Phase 2C, and the excitement is starting to build up.
I've heard a lot of good feedback about Beacon and I do hope my son gets to go there. We live 1.6km away but I am pinning my hope on the new policy that Singapore citizens will get priority in allocation of places... -
Hi mommies do you know if beacon has badminton as cca?
-
As far as I know - no...
happyandhealthy:
Hi mommies do you know if beacon has badminton as cca?
-
thanks, Vividlaurel. I still thought badminton is a common sport. guess DS will have to choose something else

-
happyandhealthy:
thanks, Vividlaurel. I still thought badminton is a common sport. guess DS will have to choose something else

Hi
badminton is not a core cca but it is one of the sports in the multi sports cca.
cheers. -
Oh I see... hmmmm.... not sure if my son still wants this as cca since it's multi sports cca, and not core badminton cca .... will let him know and let him decide. anyway thanks Mathsizzzfun

-
My wife went to the open house today and she only has good words to say about the school and the facilities. I would have gone myself had I been in Singapore. My son is excited already to start primary school after going to the school tour.
We really look forward to sending our son to Beacon and I'd love to network with other parents through this forum.
As at end of day today there are still 125 slots available.vividlaurel:
All the best maximo.sg, hope your son gets into Beacon in 2C
maximo.sg:
Phase 2A1 was concluded yesterday (6 July) and Beacon still has 127 slots out of the total 240. I plan to register my son in Beacon under Phase 2C, and the excitement is starting to build up.
I've heard a lot of good feedback about Beacon and I do hope my son gets to go there. We live 1.6km away but I am pinning my hope on the new policy that Singapore citizens will get priority in allocation of places... -
I was there too, truly an eye opening n such conducive environment esp
the library & the way lesson is conducted.
but my child will reg nx yr for yr2014 p1. -
Hi, what so different abt this Sch.
any chance If in Phase 2B( 1-2km)
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login