Bukit Timah Primary
-
Publica:
What about the top score?
The top PSLE scholar in BTPS is not revealed this year… -
Hi, my DD(P1-2013) has been transferred out to another school. However, I had bought the school uniforms on the registration day and I’m willing to let it go. The uniforms are brand new (not yet washed) and still in their original packaging. I have 3 pairs of school socks as well. If anyone interested, kindly PM me. The sizes are:
x2 sets of Uniform
shirts size: 26 ; skirts size: 22
x3 pairs of socks : size M
Thank you. -
Hi all,
Just want to inform parents whose kid are going P1 in 2013,the stocks for white board has arrive in the school bookshop.If any of you have not get it yet,you can do so now.
I just got mine today from the school bookstore. -
Hi student123 glad to hear some of yr sharing in upper primary level.
Science insiprin day really is a good ground to demostrate what student have learned. Each visit i feel happy n glad to c student can show us their idea in proudly.
My DD share the same idea.
Does the school continue Assad (a problem sum a day… Cannot remember the exact name) till upper primary level?
My Dd likes this extra maths exe. -
hopes:
Hi student123 glad to hear some of yr sharing in upper primary level.
Science insiprin day really is a good ground to demostrate what student have learned. Each visit i feel happy n glad to c student can show us their idea in proudly.
My DD share the same idea.
Does the school continue Assad (a problem sum a day... Cannot remember the exact name) till upper primary level?
My Dd likes this extra maths exe.
I think so (I'm not really sure, sorry, I only remember doing ASSAD when i was primary 4 and 5), and I had to do a booklet called Problem Solving Heuristics for math…
I am sure the teachers will also give them questions from good assessment books too, so that they will be exposed to lots of different questions in a topic (mine did)
-
Hi All,
Can I check on the CCA for BTPS. It seems for P1, P2 not available (unless they have older sibling then eligible), if not the start of CCA will be in P3? Thks.
Also, will they be prompted by their teachers to join? Or they have to approach relavant teacher-in-charge? Thks. -
GemStone:
Urm..Hi All,
Can I check on the CCA for BTPS. It seems for P1, P2 not available (unless they have older sibling then eligible), if not the start of CCA will be in P3? Thks.
Also, will they be prompted by their teachers to join? Or they have to approach relavant teacher-in-charge? Thks.
Unless It is band that your child is joining, even if your child have any older siblings, he/she can only join a CCA after primary 2.
I hope I have solved your queries
-
My boy joined choir when he was in P2. Some of his P2 classmates joined other CCAs like band, library etc. CCAs are compulsory from P3 onwards, I think.
-
Top PSLE score - know it is a bit late to post this. I was also very keen to know this. There was a discussion in another thread and someone posted that a girl from BTPS scored 277, though both the school and the newspaper did not reveal her actual score.
http://www.kiasuparents.com/kiasu/forum/viewtopic.php?f=48&t=45972&start=400 -
2011 PSLE :-
school need to improve on languages Chinese and esp. Malay
http://www.kiasuparents.com/kiasu/forum/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=424&start=2600
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login