Logo
    • Education
      • Pre-School
      • Primary Schools Directory
      • Primary Schools Articles
      • P1 Registration
      • DSA
      • PSLE
      • Secondary
      • Tertiary
      • Special Needs
    • Lifestyle
      • Well-being
    • Activities
      • Events
    • Enrichment & Services
      • Find A Service Provider
      • Enrichment Articles
      • Enrichment Services
      • Tuition Centre/Private Tutor
      • Infant Care/ Childcare / Student Care Centre
      • Kindergarten/Preschool
      • Private Institutions and International Schools
      • Special Needs
      • Indoor & Outdoor Playgrounds
      • Paediatrics
      • Neonatal Care
    • Forum
    • ASKQ
    • Register
    • Login

    River Valley Primary

    Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Primary Schools - Parent Networking Groups
    1.1k Posts 104 Posters 401.9k Views 1 Watching
    Loading More Posts
    • Oldest to Newest
    • Newest to Oldest
    • Most Votes
    Reply
    • Reply as topic
    Log in to reply
    This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
    • K Offline
      Kitty77
      last edited by

      Hi vfong1,


      Thanks!

      I'm staying at Zion Road.. consider within 1km from the school.. and they assured me that my chances is good.. hopefully lor... :xedfingers:

      How bout you.. u registered your child there also..? and where r u staying...?



      Good luck! Kitty77. Where do u stay?[/quote]

      1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
      • V Offline
        vfong1
        last edited by

        Kitty77:
        Hi vfong1,


        Thanks!

        I'm staying at Zion Road.. consider within 1km from the school.. and they assured me that my chances is good.. hopefully lor... :xedfingers:

        How bout you.. u registered your child there also..? and where r u staying...?



        Good luck! Kitty77. Where do u stay?
        [/quote]

        Your distance is good. I think you can definately get in. I'm staying at Tiong Bahru. My boy got in for next year at RVPS. I did the pv under 2B.

        1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
        • chocpockieC Offline
          chocpockie
          last edited by

          Hi vfong1


          I did d PV n my gal is in too! Btw, I m oso staying at Tiong Bahru area πŸ™‚ We must network here more often!:)

          Wonder if anyone here can share with us how is purchasing of books n uniforms are done?

          1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
          • chocpockieC Offline
            chocpockie
            last edited by

            Kitty77


            Congrats! U are already confirmed a seat right since u staying within 1km? Heard that balloting is only for 1-2km.

            1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
            • K Offline
              Kitty77
              last edited by

              chocpockie:
              Kitty77


              Congrats! U are already confirmed a seat right since u staying within 1km? Heard that balloting is only for 1-2km.
              Hi chocpockie,

              Really?? I have not yet receive any reply from the school... no doubt that the school's staff assured me that it should be no problem to get in.. if this is confirmed, I'm really very very happy.. :rahrah:

              btw, where u get this news from ? I mean balloting for 1-2km..?? MOE website not yet update leh...

              1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
              • chocpockieC Offline
                chocpockie
                last edited by

                Kitty77:
                chocpockie:

                Kitty77


                Congrats! U are already confirmed a seat right since u staying within 1km? Heard that balloting is only for 1-2km.

                Hi chocpockie,

                Really?? I have not yet receive any reply from the school... no doubt that the school's staff assured me that it should be no problem to get in.. if this is confirmed, I'm really very very happy.. :rahrah:

                btw, where u get this news from ? I mean balloting for 1-2km..?? MOE website not yet update leh...

                Kitty77, no harm call d Sch to confirm, they will tell u as they oredi know who needs to go for d balloting. If what I said is true, then next juz buy me a cup of Milo. Hehe! Joking!:)

                U shld rec d confirmation this week πŸ™‚

                1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                • K Offline
                  Kitty77
                  last edited by

                  chocpockie:
                  Kitty77:

                  [quote=\"chocpockie\"]Kitty77


                  Kitty77, no harm call d Sch to confirm, they will tell u as they oredi know who needs to go for d balloting. If what I said is true, then next juz buy me a cup of Milo. Hehe! Joking!:)

                  U shld rec d confirmation this week πŸ™‚

                  [/quote]Dear chocpockie,

                  Thanks for your advise and I will call the school to find out.. better than waiting anxiously for the results.. right? :nailbite:

                  Milo..? No problem... anytime, just let me know.. πŸ˜‚

                  Will update u again after I call.. :xedfingers:

                  1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                  • K Offline
                    Kitty77
                    last edited by

                    Hi chocpockie,


                    I've just called and... u r right...!! They told me within 1km no issue.. balloting is for 1-2km.. soooooo relieved... :rotflmao:

                    How to buy u Milo...?? Hahahaha... πŸ˜‰

                    1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                    • chocpockieC Offline
                      chocpockie
                      last edited by

                      Kitty77:
                      Hi chocpockie,


                      I've just called and... u r right...!! They told me within 1km no issue.. balloting is for 1-2km.. soooooo relieved... :rotflmao:

                      How to buy u Milo...?? Hahahaha... πŸ˜‰
                      That's great!!! Happy for u! Can go celebrate now!:)

                      No need lah, juz joking wif u on d Milo πŸ™‚

                      Next time meet at orientation we can say hi to each other!:)

                      1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                      • K Offline
                        Kitty77
                        last edited by

                        [/quote]


                        That's great!!! Happy for u! Can go celebrate now!:)

                        No need lah, juz joking wif u on d Milo πŸ™‚

                        Next time meet at orientation we can say hi to each other!:)[/quote]

                        Thanks alot! pm me your personal contact if you dun mind.. we can meet up and say hi during orientation.. :please:

                        1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0

                        Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                        Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                        With your input, this post could be even better πŸ’—

                        Register Login
                        • 1
                        • 2
                        • 21
                        • 22
                        • 23
                        • 24
                        • 25
                        • 110
                        • 111
                        • 23 / 111
                        • First post
                          Last post



                        Online Users

                        Statistics

                        1

                        Online

                        211.3k

                        Users

                        34.5k

                        Topics

                        1.8m

                        Posts
                        Popular Topics
                        New to the KiasuParents forum? Tips and Tricks!
                        P1 Registration 2027 Changes
                        DSA Discussions and Strategies
                        PSLE Discussions and Strategies
                        How much do you spend on the kids' tuition/enrichments?
                        SkillsFuture course recommendations

                          About Us Contact Us forum Terms of Service Privacy Policy