Logo
    • Education
      • Pre-School
      • Primary Schools Directory
      • Primary Schools Articles
      • P1 Registration
      • DSA
      • PSLE
      • Secondary
      • Tertiary
      • Special Needs
    • Lifestyle
      • Well-being
    • Activities
      • Events
    • Enrichment & Services
      • Find A Service Provider
      • Enrichment Articles
      • Enrichment Services
      • Tuition Centre/Private Tutor
      • Infant Care/ Childcare / Student Care Centre
      • Kindergarten/Preschool
      • Private Institutions and International Schools
      • Special Needs
      • Indoor & Outdoor Playgrounds
      • Paediatrics
      • Neonatal Care
    • Forum
    • ASKQ
    • Register
    • Login

    Unity Primary

    Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Primary Schools - Parent Networking Groups
    152 Posts 50 Posters 80.3k Views 1 Watching
    Loading More Posts
    • Oldest to Newest
    • Newest to Oldest
    • Most Votes
    Reply
    • Reply as topic
    Log in to reply
    This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
    • P Offline
      pink_daisy
      last edited by

      hi honeybeel,


      already emailed to the hao peng you… did u get any reply from them or acknowledgement tat they got ur email?tx.

      1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
      • A Offline
        apple tree
        last edited by

        hi hi.. can someone help me...need more infor for unity pr sch....cos can't decide which sch to enroll my son...DLS or Unity??..... 😐 thanks

        1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
        • H Offline
          honeybeel
          last edited by

          pink_daisy:
          hi honeybeel,


          already emailed to the hao peng you.. did u get any reply from them or acknowledgement tat they got ur email?tx.
          Hi pinkdaisy,

          I have pm you the contact. Please check and call them directly if you have not get reply from them. Thanks.

          1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
          • V Offline
            vivien_cityhub
            last edited by

            honeybeel,


            My son is same class as your daughter in 1B. He told me his chinese teacher has been changed from "ye lao shi" to "fu lao shi".

            I think the reason they change class is now they split the children into 2 group - normal chinese and higher chinese… just my guessing.

            I will go back and ask my son.

            1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
            • H Offline
              honeybeel
              last edited by

              vivien_cityhub:
              honeybeel,


              My son is same class as your daughter in 1B. He told me his chinese teacher has been changed from \"ye lao shi\" to \"fu lao shi\".

              I think the reason they change class is now they split the children into 2 group - normal chinese and higher chinese... just my guessing.

              I will go back and ask my son.
              I thought that Unity only offer normal chinese for lower primary school?

              1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
              • V Offline
                vivien_cityhub
                last edited by

                honeybeel:
                vivien_cityhub:

                honeybeel,


                My son is same class as your daughter in 1B. He told me his chinese teacher has been changed from \"ye lao shi\" to \"fu lao shi\".

                I think the reason they change class is now they split the children into 2 group - normal chinese and higher chinese... just my guessing.

                I will go back and ask my son.

                I thought that Unity only offer normal chinese for lower primary school?

                Yes, for Unity they only offer normal chinese. My comments were just my guessing. I attended a briefing on MT in early Term 2, they mentioned about spliting class in second half of the year something like that. May be I heard wrongly. Do you have the email address for the MT teacher? So far I have not written any email to the teacher. Usually I will call the teacher straight.

                1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                • H Offline
                  honeybeel
                  last edited by

                  vivien_cityhub:
                  honeybeel:

                  [quote=\"vivien_cityhub\"]honeybeel,


                  My son is same class as your daughter in 1B. He told me his chinese teacher has been changed from \"ye lao shi\" to \"fu lao shi\".

                  I think the reason they change class is now they split the children into 2 group - normal chinese and higher chinese... just my guessing.

                  I will go back and ask my son.

                  I thought that Unity only offer normal chinese for lower primary school?

                  Yes, for Unity they only offer normal chinese. My comments were just my guessing. I attended a briefing on MT in early Term 2, they mentioned about spliting class in second half of the year something like that. May be I heard wrongly. Do you have the email address for the MT teacher? So far I have not written any email to the teacher. Usually I will call the teacher straight.[/quote]So far I have only contact the form teacher during the transfer my of girl to the school. The MT teacher email address can be found from the school website.

                  1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                  • P Offline
                    pink_daisy
                    last edited by

                    hi honeybeel,


                    how abt the national geographical magazine? unity doesnt seem to use but kranji is using n payment already made…how?

                    1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                    • H Offline
                      honeybeel
                      last edited by

                      pink_daisy:
                      hi honeybeel,


                      how abt the national geographical magazine? unity doesnt seem to use but kranji is using n payment already made...how?
                      Sorry pink-daisy,

                      I left the school prior before it was effective. got the refund from the school.

                      1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                      • P Offline
                        pink_daisy
                        last edited by

                        hi all,


                        any idea if unity pri offers swimming course for the students? saw they got the wushu course…

                        1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0

                        Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                        Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                        With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                        Register Login
                        • 1
                        • 2
                        • 3
                        • 4
                        • 5
                        • 15
                        • 16
                        • 2 / 16
                        • First post
                          Last post



                        Online Users

                        Statistics

                        1

                        Online

                        211.2k

                        Users

                        34.5k

                        Topics

                        1.8m

                        Posts
                        Popular Topics
                        New to the KiasuParents forum? Tips and Tricks!
                        P1 Registration 2027 Changes
                        DSA Discussions and Strategies
                        PSLE Discussions and Strategies
                        How much do you spend on the kids' tuition/enrichments?
                        SkillsFuture course recommendations

                          About Us Contact Us forum Terms of Service Privacy Policy