Logo
    • Education
      • Pre-School
      • Primary Schools Directory
      • Primary Schools Articles
      • P1 Registration
      • DSA
      • PSLE
      • Secondary
      • Tertiary
      • Special Needs
    • Lifestyle
      • Well-being
    • Activities
      • Events
    • Enrichment & Services
      • Find A Service Provider
      • Enrichment Articles
      • Enrichment Services
      • Tuition Centre/Private Tutor
      • Infant Care/ Childcare / Student Care Centre
      • Kindergarten/Preschool
      • Private Institutions and International Schools
      • Special Needs
      • Indoor & Outdoor Playgrounds
      • Paediatrics
      • Neonatal Care
    • Forum
    • ASKQ
    • Register
    • Login

    Rulang Primary

    Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Primary Schools - Parent Networking Groups
    1.6k Posts 125 Posters 580.1k Views 1 Watching
    Loading More Posts
    • Oldest to Newest
    • Newest to Oldest
    • Most Votes
    Reply
    • Reply as topic
    Log in to reply
    This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
    • U Offline
      urbanemale
      last edited by

      tankee:
      urbanemale:

      [quote=\"tankee\"]Mod's Note


      Hi Mr Bernard Chan aka urbanemale

      Your posts are embargoed because there are elements of personal attacks.

      I have also embargoed one of Virgo Mom's post.

      Kindly focus on the topics on hand and not at each other.

      πŸ™‚

      Thanks for the explanation. πŸ™‚
      I was not attacking her. I merely told her to get the facts right about Mr Low's departure and Miss Oh's. She should not have posted something which wasn't true.


      Good that you were not attacking her or anyone. Kindly keep it that way.

      thanks

      πŸ™‚

      [/quote]

      1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
      • starlight1968sgS Offline
        starlight1968sg
        last edited by

        urbanemale:
        starlight1968sg:

        May I ask if the statement \"Mr Chan is currently on work attachment for a period of time (6months or so) for the purpose of enhancing the school's future academic programmes upon his return\" is true?

        Even if Mr Chan has left the school for personal reasons, he has every right to do so and there is no need to further speculate.
        I am sure kids who have been taught by him would remember his interesting and creative ways of teaching English, making learning a language such fun and enjoyable. I learnt a lot from the worksheets he has given to my dd too πŸ™‚

        Thanks! Which year was that when I taught your dd?

        A \"good\" teacher is not only hardworking but also able to bring out the best of each kid. He/she must have ways to inspire kids to strive better.

        Unfortunately, how many teachers have such deep passion to do so?

        As parents, are we expecting too much from the teachers, and forget our roles and responsibilities as a parent?

        Another teacher I admire in Rulang is Ms Chia KS. She is very fierce in the eyes of kids. She has to, otherwise how to maintain \"law and order\" in a class of 30 active kids.

        Now dd is in p6, but Ms Chia is still in p1 πŸ˜‰

        Ms Chia really knows all p1 stuff with both eyes closed.

        1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
        • S Offline
          Sotong1209
          last edited by

          Hello Mummies,

          For this year there’s no CA2 for primary 1? I just want to confirm as I cannot find in my son’s handbook. Thanks.

          1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
          • S Offline
            Sotong1209
            last edited by

            By the way my son in Pri 1 and his form teacher is Ms Chia KS. I also heard that she’s very fierce and my son is also afraid of her alot. But how about teaching wise, is she good?

            1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
            • starlight1968sgS Offline
              starlight1968sg
              last edited by

              Sotong1209:
              By the way my son in Pri 1 and his form teacher is Ms Chia KS. I also heard that she's very fierce and my son is also afraid of her alot. But how about teaching wise, is she good?

              Your boy is in p1j ?
              I think she is fantastic. Talk to her, you will find that she is knowledgeable, kind, considerate and helpful.
              Hmm... she has a red nose ! πŸ˜‚

              1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
              • R Offline
                RRMummy
                last edited by

                Sotong1209:
                Hello Mummies,

                For this year there's no CA2 for primary 1? I just want to confirm as I cannot find in my son's handbook. Thanks.
                Yup, was told that this being a short-term, there is no CA2.

                Thank goodness for that since there are so many holidays and activities this term. πŸ˜“

                1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                • S Offline
                  Sotong1209
                  last edited by

                  Ya…at not so stressful for Aug.

                  1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                  • D Offline
                    Dec
                    last edited by

                    Hi mummies,

                    May I know did anyone successful transfer your child to Rulang?
                    Can advise me how to do it or pm me?
                    Thank you

                    1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                    • S Offline
                      silverhorse
                      last edited by

                      RRMummy:
                      Sotong1209:

                      Hello Mummies,

                      For this year there's no CA2 for primary 1? I just want to confirm as I cannot find in my son's handbook. Thanks.

                      Yup, was told that this being a short-term, there is no CA2.

                      Thank goodness for that since there are so many holidays and activities this term. πŸ˜“

                      Yes, Term 3 is always a short term.... πŸ™‚ After that, we will have to prepare them for SA2. Time flies, isn't it?

                      1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                      • R Offline
                        RRMummy
                        last edited by

                        silverhorse:

                        Yes, Term 3 is always a short term.... πŸ™‚ After that, we will have to prepare them for SA2. Time flies, isn't it?
                        Geez... thinking about SA2 gives me the shivers... :lightrod:

                        yup! time sure flies! πŸ˜‚ Can't imagine in another 3 months DD1 will have completed 1 year in Primary education. Sure felt like only yesterday when I had to worry about P1 registration πŸ˜‰

                        1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0

                        Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                        Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                        With your input, this post could be even better πŸ’—

                        Register Login
                        • 1
                        • 2
                        • 94
                        • 95
                        • 96
                        • 97
                        • 98
                        • 162
                        • 163
                        • 96 / 163
                        • First post
                          Last post



                        Online Users

                        Statistics

                        4

                        Online

                        211.3k

                        Users

                        34.5k

                        Topics

                        1.8m

                        Posts
                        Popular Topics
                        New to the KiasuParents forum? Tips and Tricks!
                        P1 Registration 2027 Changes
                        DSA Discussions and Strategies
                        PSLE Discussions and Strategies
                        How much do you spend on the kids' tuition/enrichments?
                        SkillsFuture course recommendations

                          About Us Contact Us forum Terms of Service Privacy Policy