Nan Chiau Primary
-
sc88:
Me too , I think there's still somemore assignment too . Find out anything?
Subjected to further confirmation, I think the Mar hols assignment is level wide and hence loaded into the portal by appointed teachers (eg Teacher X for Maths, Teacher Y for Chinese etc), else there wouldn't be that generic letter from the school regarding the Mar hol assignments. Therefore I doubt that there are further assignments from the kids' specific teachers. But I stand corrected :lol: -
DoDo_DoDo:
Subjected to further confirmation, I think the Mar hols assignment is level wide and hence loaded into the portal by appointed teachers (eg Teacher X for Maths, Teacher Y for Chinese etc), else there wouldn't be that generic letter from the school regarding the Mar hol assignments. Therefore I doubt that there are further assignments from the kids' specific teachers. But I stand corrected :lol:
I think so too bcos DS' form teacher addressed her msg abt Maths hw & tutorials to P1 students instead of just his class & said nothing abt English hw even tho she taught them that too.
Btw, DS has other paper-based hw such as Chinese biji, Journal & Maths textbk other than the online hw. So do check w ur kids.
-
Vevey:
Thanks all. BTW I checked with my Dd and she told me that her Maths HW refers to Online. But she have English Paper Hw.I think so too bcos DS' form teacher addressed her msg abt Maths hw & tutorials to P1 students instead of just his class & said nothing abt English hw even tho she taught them that too.
Btw, DS has other paper-based hw such as Chinese biji, Journal & Maths textbk other than the online hw. So do check w ur kids.
Maybe individual classes have different Homeworks. :? -
Oh my…the last I checked with my DS last night, he does not seem to have any other homework apart from the online ones. Now having read that your kids have other homework, I sure hope so I am comprehensive enough in my check of his schoolbag…haha…
-
I am thinking to place my son in NCPS next year but v worried that he couldnt catch up & cope with the stress as we hv been too lax (din quite coach him in his work nor send him for any form of enrichment). Any suggestions for me when I can send him for preparation class to ease him into NCPS enviroment?
:?: -
hi parents, any of your kids have received the ez link card already? my ds has yet to receive his, and i am wondering coz a term has already passed and they took their photos some time back.
-
DoDo_DoDo:
hi parents, any of your kids have received the ez link card already? my ds has yet to receive his, and i am wondering coz a term has already passed and they took their photos some time back.
Nope. Have received nothing too.
My boy is going for his outing to botanica garden today with the school, hope the rain stops by then ... -
Hi, I heard from DS that an accident happened in school during recess time yesterday. Two of his classmates were playing and knocked into each other. One of them was quite seriously injured and an ambulance came to bring the injured boy to hospital.
Hope he's ok and get well soon.
-
sysherlene:
Oh dear. My boy cushioned a girl too when she fell at the parade square during recess time too. That was in January. Both sides of the parents were called up by school. She had a sprained leg whilst my boy had a big bump + broken skin on his forehead. The bill was then claimed under the insurance by schoolHi, I heard from DS that an accident happened in school during recess time yesterday. Two of his classmates were playing and knocked into each other. One of them was quite seriously injured and an ambulance came to bring the injured boy to hospital.
Hope he's ok and get well soon.
-
MeiZi:
Oh dear. My boy cushioned a girl too when she fell at the parade square during recess time too. That was in January. Both sides of the parents were called up by school. She had a sprained leg whilst my boy had a big bump + broken skin on his forehead. The bill was then claimed under the insurance by school
Ya, DS says it happens at the parade square too.
DS says the other boy got punishment. Through this incident, think the kids will really take extra care while playing.
DS is pretty upset and worried about his friend. Could be feeling guilty also as he's also one of them playing in the group.
Hope the school will counsel the kids who were involved in the play and witness the incident rather than imposing punishment. I'm sure the boy who knocked the other boy down and causes him such injuries must be feeling bad too.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login