Poi Ching
-
I thought only yunyu are paid books?
By the way, would like to check with mummies how you arrange the pick-up of your child if he/she has CCA the other half of the day (e.g. every Wednesday afternoon), whilst the school bus is not able to give him/her a ride home (which I have checked, no seat available). Both my hubbie and I worked full time and even if we knock off on time, by the time we reach school, it will be well over 7pm…
Anyone know whether the school will allow the kid to sit and wait at foyer till say 7:15pm? or guard house? How old is your kid when he or she is allowed to take bus home alone from school?
Thanks in advance. -
I just realised that for P1 books, only the Targetting Companion book is not bought yet.
Anyone’s kids in P3 has books bought and yet not collected? -
Ululu
Cca is within curriculum time right? So no issue for you anymore?
I think the school can allow students to stay back and wait after school but closing time is before 7pm.
You may want to check for ad hoc student care service nearby, think they can help.
Cpdalin
For P3, I think only the worksheets are outstanding but was told those will be distributed during curriculum time by teachers. -
Ululu
Cca is within curriculum time right? So no issue for you anymore?
I think the school can allow students to stay back and wait after school but closing time is before 7pm.
You may want to check for ad hoc student care service nearby, think they can help.
Cpdalin
For P3, I think only the worksheets are outstanding but was told those will be distributed during curriculum time by teachers. -
Thanks for the advice dark chocolate. Yes CCA finishes before 6pm, but we can only reach school after 7pm. I thought student care also closes around 7pm?
For last week, DD just waited for us in school till 7pm. Luckily we didn’t have to do OT on that day, so managed to pick her up on dot. for the time being, looks like have to stick to this way till we find a better solution. -
heard that Poi Ching use her own in-house Chinese textbook for P1, P2.
may we know the Title of the book ? -
phtthp:
Yun Yu. I have no chinese editor to write in chinese.heard that Poi Ching use her own in-house Chinese textbook for P1, P2.
may we know the Title of the book ? -
Hi. Received the letter on ICAS. Anyone sending their kids to the test? I wonder what for?
-
Hi,
For the P1 CL assessment that is on 28th of March, anyone can advise how is it like. Teacher only say it will be tested on Han Yu Pin Yin. -
Hi all,
I am new to Kiasuparents.com and also very new to what to look out for when enrolling our kids in primary school. I would like to check with existing parents of kids in poi Ching, much talk has been on about it having very high level of Chinese, how about the standard for other subjects?
Also, how is the school environment and the teachers like?
Any advice or sharing will be helpful- thanks!
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login