Logo
    • Education
      • Pre-School
      • Primary Schools Directory
      • Primary Schools Articles
      • P1 Registration
      • DSA
      • PSLE
      • Secondary
      • Tertiary
      • Special Needs
    • Lifestyle
      • Well-being
    • Activities
      • Events
    • Enrichment & Services
      • Find A Service Provider
      • Enrichment Articles
      • Enrichment Services
      • Tuition Centre/Private Tutor
      • Infant Care/ Childcare / Student Care Centre
      • Kindergarten/Preschool
      • Private Institutions and International Schools
      • Special Needs
      • Indoor & Outdoor Playgrounds
      • Paediatrics
      • Neonatal Care
    • Forum
    • ASKQ
    • Register
    • Login

    [Tampines] Primary Schools

    Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Primary Schools - Selection & Registration
    1.2k Posts 314 Posters 499.2k Views 1 Watching
    Loading More Posts
    • Oldest to Newest
    • Newest to Oldest
    • Most Votes
    Reply
    • Reply as topic
    Log in to reply
    This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
    • S Offline
      Sandy26
      last edited by

      We are SPR and staying >2kms away from Tampines Primary School. 110 seats for phase 2C, can we consider to apply here or just leave it since the distance is more than 2kms, and not sure if there will be balloting. Plz suggest. TIA

      1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
      • G Offline
        GeminiDolphin
        last edited by

        Any idea for st hilda how many applicants against number of slots left for balloting (>2km) today?



        Applicants staying within 1km need to ballot. The rest 1-2km and >2km don't waste your time registering at St Hilda as there is zero chances.

        http://www.shps.moe.edu.sg/shps/announc ... -year-2015

        1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
        • blur1B Offline
          blur1
          last edited by

          GeminiDolphin:
          blur1:

          Any idea for st hilda how many applicants against number of slots left for balloting (>2km) today?


          Applicants staying within 1km need to ballot. The rest 1-2km and >2km don't waste your time registering at St Hilda as there is zero chances.

          http://www.shps.moe.edu.sg/shps/announc ... -year-2015

          Hi

          Thanks for the reply. I was actually refering to 2B back then as trying to find out the chances. Anybody can advice?

          1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
          • G Offline
            GeminiDolphin
            last edited by

            [quote=\"blur1\"]Any idea for st hilda how many applicants against number of slots left for balloting (>2km) today?




            Applicants staying within 1km need to ballot. The rest 1-2km and >2km don't waste your time registering at St Hilda as there is zero chances.

            http://www.shps.moe.edu.sg/shps/announc ... -year-2015


            Hi

            Thanks for the reply. I was actually refering to 2B back then as trying to find out the chances. Anybody can advice?[/quote]


            Ahhh .... the balloting was last Friday. I think 16 balloting for 11 or 12 places.

            1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
            • phtthpP Offline
              phtthp
              last edited by

              Mambomac:


              We are considering St Hilda and Poi Ching.
              I am an old boy from Poi Ching, but i actually like the education style of St Hilda after getting some info from the internet.

              Can you help to give me some recomendation ? I probably lived 1Km within Poi Ching and 1-2Km for St Hilda.

              Thanks for your kind advice !
              St Hilda primary already put up announcement here yesterday.

              http://www.shps.moe.edu.sg/shps/announc ... -year-2015

              So, just stick to Poi Ching under Phase 2A2, since you were ex student / old boy of Poi Ching

              1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
              • B Offline
                bizznow
                last edited by

                phtthp:
                Mambomac:



                We are considering St Hilda and Poi Ching.
                I am an old boy from Poi Ching, but i actually like the education style of St Hilda after getting some info from the internet.

                Can you help to give me some recomendation ? I probably lived 1Km within Poi Ching and 1-2Km for St Hilda.

                Thanks for your kind advice !

                St Hilda primary already put up announcement here yesterday.

                http://www.shps.moe.edu.sg/shps/announc ... -year-2015

                So, just stick to Poi Ching under Phase 2A2, since you were ex student / old boy of Poi Ching


                yes..better stick to Poi Ching under Phase 2A2.. i juz called and they said this year within 1km need to ballot for Poi Ching also.. n there are a lot of new housing like trilliant, citylife..all these.. they all qualify to use the new address to apply for p1 even though havent TOP yet.. so if can get in under an earlier phase i think better..

                1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                • X Offline
                  XiaoXin
                  last edited by



                  Thanks for the reply. I was actually refering to 2B back then as trying to find out the chances. Anybody can advice?


                  Within 2km, no need to ballot for 2B. On the website.

                  1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                  • F Offline
                    Failed_2c
                    last edited by

                    Dear All,


                    I am a mother who failed to register for my son in 2C yesterday. I cannot describe how sad I am, but now the most important thing is to finalize a school in 2CS. I would like to seek your advice among the 2CS school in Tampines, which one is better? Junyuan or East Spring? I saw Junyuan has 30 more place than last year. Does more seats mean better school? And East Spring left least place in the current list, does that mean itโ€™s more popular? We are citizen. Thank you very much

                    1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                    • Cypress_treeC Offline
                      Cypress_tree
                      last edited by

                      Dear All,


                      I am a mother who failed to register for my son in 2C yesterday. I cannot describe how sad I am, but now the most important thing is to finalize a school in 2CS. I would like to seek your advice among the 2CS school in Tampines, which one is better? Junyuan or East Spring? I saw Junyuan has 30 more place than last year. Does more seats mean better school? And East Spring left least place in the current list, does that mean itโ€™s more popular? We are citizen. Thank you very much


                      I have visited Jun Yuan and had a good overall impression on the school. The principal is very enthusiastic.

                      1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                      • M Offline
                        manningmusiccentre
                        last edited by

                        Oh no! What happened to my Gongshang Primary School? During my days (1990s)..Gongshang Primary was beyond any doubt one of the BEST and most Popular Primary Schools in Tampines (if not the whole east zone)! ๐Ÿ˜„

                        1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0

                        Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                        Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                        With your input, this post could be even better ๐Ÿ’—

                        Register Login
                        • 1
                        • 2
                        • 105
                        • 106
                        • 107
                        • 108
                        • 109
                        • 123
                        • 124
                        • 107 / 124
                        • First post
                          Last post



                        Online Users

                        Statistics

                        10

                        Online

                        211.2k

                        Users

                        34.5k

                        Topics

                        1.8m

                        Posts
                        Popular Topics
                        New to the KiasuParents forum? Tips and Tricks!
                        P1 Registration 2027 Changes
                        DSA Discussions and Strategies
                        PSLE Discussions and Strategies
                        How much do you spend on the kids' tuition/enrichments?
                        SkillsFuture course recommendations

                          About Us Contact Us forum Terms of Service Privacy Policy