Chongfu Primary
-
hi, do u mean the student care facility in sch? If so, i m keen to find out more too. allowance = recess time $$$? I checked the canteen price list recently, think $2/- per day shd be more than sufficient…
-
Hi i also have a boy going to p1 in chongfu next year.would be happy to know other parents too
can anyone share the school bus rates? -
Hi,
Any parents child staying in Woodlands taking school bus to Chongfu? Can I know the pick up time. Thanks. -
Hi I am a ex student of chongfu. My eldest son P2 is studying at chongfu, next year my younger son is gg to chongfu school too. I’m giving my eldest boy $3 per day.
-
Hi I am a ex student of chongfu. My eldest son P2 is studying at chongfu, next year my younger son is gg to chongfu school too. I’m giving my eldest boy $3 per day.
-
Hi everyone.
My boy is starting P1 with CFS next year and as an old girl, I have heard that it has changed so much in terms of academic comeptitiveness.
I have also managed to enrol him inthe after school care at lady of the Sea.
I hope to make more friends to find out more what is to be expected for my child to start his pri sch well, such as
- how much to give him for recess
- any system in place in case he misplaces his water bottle
- what do we need to prepare him for higher chinese
- anything to look out for in the after school care -
Hi i also have a boy going to p1 in chongfu next year.would be happy to know other parents too
can anyone share the school bus rates?
I have called the school bus, they said must wait during the orientation to know details, -
allybaby:
Hi,
Any parents child staying in Woodlands taking school bus to Chongfu? Can I know the pick up time. Thanks.
School bus co. lady told me at block 365 woodlands pick up time is 5.45-6am -
I have one gal each in P4 and P3 in CF.
We give them $1.50 each per day on short days when they finish school at 1pm. On long days where they need to stay in school for lunch, we give them $2.50 to cover recess and lunch.
My doters are able to save from this daily allowance. Where they need to buy stationery from the book shop, we will pay for them. They are only allowed to buy ‘non-essentials’ from the book shop after they get permission from us.
Hope the above helps. -
Looking forward to P1 orientation on 8 Nov, not that I will be a new P1 parent but my 3 kids will all be performing on that day

Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login