Logo
    • Education
      • Pre-School
      • Primary Schools Directory
      • Primary Schools Articles
      • P1 Registration
      • DSA
      • PSLE
      • Secondary
      • Tertiary
      • Special Needs
    • Lifestyle
      • Well-being
    • Activities
      • Events
    • Enrichment & Services
      • Find A Service Provider
      • Enrichment Articles
      • Enrichment Services
      • Tuition Centre/Private Tutor
      • Infant Care/ Childcare / Student Care Centre
      • Kindergarten/Preschool
      • Private Institutions and International Schools
      • Special Needs
      • Indoor & Outdoor Playgrounds
      • Paediatrics
      • Neonatal Care
    • Forum
    • ASKQ
    • Register
    • Login

    [Novena] Primary Schools

    Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Primary Schools - Selection & Registration
    1.6k Posts 200 Posters 618.9k Views 1 Watching
    Loading More Posts
    • Oldest to Newest
    • Newest to Oldest
    • Most Votes
    Reply
    • Reply as topic
    Log in to reply
    This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
    • S Offline
      spursburger
      last edited by

      Hi I just checked with SCGS. So far it is only 15 SCs and 2 PRs.

      1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
      • S Offline
        Saki
        last edited by

        spursburger:
        Hi I just checked with SCGS. So far it is only 15 SCs and 2 PRs.





        oh excited, actually I want to register in SCGS, but after seeing the competition I dropped the idea, now if this is the result hope I my DD get the chance in 2C

        1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
        • S Offline
          Saki
          last edited by

          Saki:
          spursburger:

          Hi I just checked with SCGS. So far it is only 15 SCs and 2 PRs.






          oh excited, actually I want to register in SCGS, but after seeing the competition I dropped the idea, now if this is the result hope I my DD get the chance in 2C


          any updates on CHIJ TOAPAYOH

          1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
          • D Offline
            dorisp
            last edited by

            Saki:


            any updates on CHIJ TOAPAYOH
            You can try asking this at the Toa Payoh Primary Schools thread, maybe they would know. šŸ˜„

            1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
            • S Offline
              spursburger
              last edited by

              Saki:
              spursburger:

              Hi I just checked with SCGS. So far it is only 15 SCs and 2 PRs.






              oh excited, actually I want to register in SCGS, but after seeing the competition I dropped the idea, now if this is the result hope I my DD get the chance in 2C


              are u within 1km?

              1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
              • R Offline
                Ribena48
                last edited by

                MR06:
                They ask to see doc to ascertain you qualify for P2B and give you the form.

                You can then sit down and do the necessary filling up, there is no stopping you from taking the form out of the room.
                The situation is correct at the time of posting.
                There was just 2 person in the whole room when the board posting was 7 SC and no PR and the last queue no. given out was 13.
                They may have put in additional measures when more people went over after 10am.
                Just now you said ' .. fill up the form and wait for afternoon or tmr's ..\" it would mean ' able to take away the form and return afternoon or tmrs. Ok lah, anyway, I get what you meant now.

                1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                • 2 Offline
                  2hotTOhandle
                  last edited by

                  pardon me but my brain is v congested recently. So it means the 2 PRs must be PVs right, since they can't be GRL right?

                  spursburger:
                  Hi I just checked with SCGS. So far it is only 15 SCs and 2 PRs.

                  1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                  • S Offline
                    Saki
                    last edited by

                    2hotTOhandle:
                    pardon me but my brain is v congested recently. So it means the 2 PRs must be PVs right, since they can't be GRL right?

                    spursburger:

                    Hi I just checked with SCGS. So far it is only 15 SCs and 2 PRs.


                    SORRY WHAT IS GRL

                    1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                    • P Offline
                      pbear71487
                      last edited by

                      All 19 registered are less than 1km for ACPS?

                      1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                      • R Offline
                        Ribena48
                        last edited by

                        PVs or GRL (GrassRoot Leasders) all fall in the same arena. They are all qualified to apply in Phase 2B. When demand more than supply, balloting is required for the total no. of applicants (total of GRLs and PVs)


                        However, after balloting is over and you are not selected and put yourself in waiting list. I believe (in my opinion), when there is a vacancy, the principal may give it to the PVs since PVs would have established some level of relationship with the school staff members and contribute services to the school.

                        1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0

                        Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                        Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                        With your input, this post could be even better šŸ’—

                        Register Login
                        • 1
                        • 2
                        • 67
                        • 68
                        • 69
                        • 70
                        • 71
                        • 159
                        • 160
                        • 69 / 160
                        • First post
                          Last post



                        Online Users

                        Statistics

                        0

                        Online

                        211.2k

                        Users

                        34.5k

                        Topics

                        1.8m

                        Posts
                        Popular Topics
                        New to the KiasuParents forum? Tips and Tricks!
                        P1 Registration 2027 Changes
                        DSA Discussions and Strategies
                        PSLE Discussions and Strategies
                        How much do you spend on the kids' tuition/enrichments?
                        SkillsFuture course recommendations

                          About Us Contact Us forum Terms of Service Privacy Policy