Logo
    • Education
      • Pre-School
      • Primary Schools Directory
      • Primary Schools Articles
      • P1 Registration
      • DSA
      • PSLE
      • Secondary
      • Tertiary
      • Special Needs
    • Lifestyle
      • Well-being
    • Activities
      • Events
    • Enrichment & Services
      • Find A Service Provider
      • Enrichment Articles
      • Enrichment Services
      • Tuition Centre/Private Tutor
      • Infant Care/ Childcare / Student Care Centre
      • Kindergarten/Preschool
      • Private Institutions and International Schools
      • Special Needs
      • Indoor & Outdoor Playgrounds
      • Paediatrics
      • Neonatal Care
    • Forum
    • ASKQ
    • Register
    • Login

    Sticker book

    Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Recess Time
    12 Posts 4 Posters 6.8k Views 1 Watching
    Loading More Posts
    • Oldest to Newest
    • Newest to Oldest
    • Most Votes
    Reply
    • Reply as topic
    Log in to reply
    This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
    • T Offline
      TheAnswer
      last edited by

      Hello,


      I need to buy some sticker books. Can anyone tell me where can I get them?

      Thanks.

      1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
      • H Offline
        highheels
        last edited by

        Same! I’m also wondering where to get sticker books. Those with waxy pages. Can’t find them anywhere nowadays.

        1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
        • T Offline
          TheAnswer
          last edited by

          Very soon I need to actively look around. Need a few for kiddos to keep their stickers! Hopefully someone can help me out!

          1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
          • S Offline
            sunflower
            last edited by

            I think you can get sticker books at those shops that sell stationary and stickers. They are dotted all over in the HDB heartlands. Thought Popular sells them?

            1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
            • T Offline
              TheAnswer
              last edited by

              I do not know about popular but I think the stationary shops in HDB Heartland might have.

              1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
              • M Offline
                mgnvr
                last edited by

                I got mine from daiso. However the pages are not blank. It comes with stickers and scenery for imaginary play.

                1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                • T Offline
                  TheAnswer
                  last edited by

                  mgnvr:
                  I got mine from daiso. However the pages are not blank. It comes with stickers and scenery for imaginary play.

                  No empty pages at all? Which section did u find it in daiso?

                  1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                  • M Offline
                    mgnvr
                    last edited by

                    Stationery / handicraft area. What I mean is the pages hAve pictures. Like those scenery stickers book. But the pages are waxy.

                    1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                    • T Offline
                      TheAnswer
                      last edited by

                      mgnvr:
                      Stationery / handicraft area. What I mean is the pages hAve pictures. Like those scenery stickers book. But the pages are waxy.

                      Thanks a lot!

                      1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                      • T Offline
                        TheAnswer
                        last edited by

                        I found the sticker book in popular. It’s at the stickers section. $1.90 per book.

                        1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0

                        Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                        Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                        With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                        Register Login
                        • 1
                        • 2
                        • 1 / 2
                        • First post
                          Last post



                        Online Users

                        Statistics

                        1

                        Online

                        211.2k

                        Users

                        34.5k

                        Topics

                        1.8m

                        Posts
                        Popular Topics
                        New to the KiasuParents forum? Tips and Tricks!
                        P1 Registration 2027 Changes
                        DSA Discussions and Strategies
                        PSLE Discussions and Strategies
                        How much do you spend on the kids' tuition/enrichments?
                        SkillsFuture course recommendations

                          About Us Contact Us forum Terms of Service Privacy Policy