Logo
    • Education
      • Pre-School
      • Primary Schools Directory
      • Primary Schools Articles
      • P1 Registration
      • DSA
      • PSLE
      • Secondary
      • Tertiary
      • Special Needs
    • Lifestyle
      • Well-being
    • Activities
      • Events
    • Enrichment & Services
      • Find A Service Provider
      • Enrichment Articles
      • Enrichment Services
      • Tuition Centre/Private Tutor
      • Infant Care/ Childcare / Student Care Centre
      • Kindergarten/Preschool
      • Private Institutions and International Schools
      • Special Needs
      • Indoor & Outdoor Playgrounds
      • Paediatrics
      • Neonatal Care
    • Forum
    • ASKQ
    • Register
    • Login

    Thermal pot

    Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Tuckshop
    578 Posts 93 Posters 379.0k Views 1 Watching
    Loading More Posts
    • Oldest to Newest
    • Newest to Oldest
    • Most Votes
    Reply
    • Reply as topic
    Log in to reply
    This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
    • corneyAmberC Offline
      corneyAmber
      last edited by

      Happy Mama:
      Sure, no problem. We can arrange after CNY. :celebrate: Kopi with kaya toast will be lovely!

      Hmm .... yum yum .... now :drool: But must find out when Rissen resumes business after CNY. I am sure you don't want to make a wasted trip there, right?

      1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
      • H Offline
        Happy Mama
        last edited by

        25hourmaid:
        Happy Mama:

        I think the cute mini pestle and motar is very useful for pounding biscuits/crackers when making cheese cake... :drool:


        But I didn't even have to use the pestle and mortar when I baked my cheescake the oher day!

        Oops, we are :offtopic: :bewaremod:

        Oops! Sorry, it's :offtopic:

        1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
        • H Offline
          Happy Mama
          last edited by

          25hourmaid:
          Happy Mama:

          Sure, no problem. We can arrange after CNY. :celebrate: Kopi with kaya toast will be lovely!


          Hmm .... yum yum .... now :drool: But must find out when Rissen resumes business after CNY. I am sure you don't want to make a wasted trip there, right?

          Ok thanks. πŸ˜‰

          1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
          • corneyAmberC Offline
            corneyAmber
            last edited by

            Happy Mama:
            Oops! Sorry, it's :offtopic:

            Yes, seriously :offtopic: :bewaremod: πŸ˜›

            1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
            • A Offline
              autumnbronze
              last edited by

              Since its off topic here, I post the pix of my mini pestle and mortar in the breadmaking thread.


              I was thinking of using it to pound the Vit C tablet when I bought it.

              1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
              • J Offline
                jtoh
                last edited by

                Happy Mama:
                jtoh:

                [quote=\"25hourmaid\"]
                But I didn't even have to use the pestle and mortar when I baked my cheescake the oher day!

                Oops, we are :offtopic: :bewaremod:

                No need mortar and pestle for cheesecake base. Just place digestives in zip lock and pound. πŸ™‚

                Heheehe, actually I did that too. Was just trying to think what else we can pound with the mini pestle and motar. Trying to justify if I should buy it. :lol: :lol:[/quote]Chilli, rempah...

                1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                • H Offline
                  Happy Mama
                  last edited by

                  autumnbronze:
                  Since its off topic here, I post the pix of my mini pestle and mortar in the breadmaking thread.


                  I was thinking of using it to pound the Vit C tablet when I bought it.
                  I saw it! It's really very cute!! :love:

                  1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                  • P Offline
                    Pen88n
                    last edited by

                    Wow, u ladies are fantastic! From thermal pots to glass chopping boards to pestle & motar…now both Giant and Rissen have you ladies to thank for for all the increase in sales before and after CNY.

                    1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                    • H Offline
                      Happy Mama
                      last edited by

                      Pen88n:
                      Wow, u ladies are fantastic! From thermal pots to glass chopping boards to pestle & motar....now both Giant and Rissen have you ladies to thank for for all the increase in sales before and after CNY.

                      Power of KSP! πŸ˜‰

                      1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                      • B Offline
                        b2b3m4
                        last edited by

                        autumnbronze:
                        Since its off topic here, I post the pix of my mini pestle and mortar in the breadmaking thread.


                        I was thinking of using it to pound the Vit C tablet when I bought it.

                        I used 2 metal spoons, put the tablet between the spoons to crushed my vit c tablet.

                        1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0

                        Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                        Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                        With your input, this post could be even better πŸ’—

                        Register Login
                        • 1
                        • 2
                        • 31
                        • 32
                        • 33
                        • 34
                        • 35
                        • 57
                        • 58
                        • 33 / 58
                        • First post
                          Last post



                        Online Users

                        Statistics

                        4

                        Online

                        211.2k

                        Users

                        34.5k

                        Topics

                        1.8m

                        Posts
                        Popular Topics
                        New to the KiasuParents forum? Tips and Tricks!
                        P1 Registration 2027 Changes
                        DSA Discussions and Strategies
                        PSLE Discussions and Strategies
                        How much do you spend on the kids' tuition/enrichments?
                        SkillsFuture course recommendations

                          About Us Contact Us forum Terms of Service Privacy Policy