Logo
    • Education
      • Pre-School
      • Primary Schools Directory
      • Primary Schools Articles
      • P1 Registration
      • DSA
      • PSLE
      • Secondary
      • Tertiary
      • Special Needs
    • Lifestyle
      • Well-being
    • Activities
      • Events
    • Enrichment & Services
      • Find A Service Provider
      • Enrichment Articles
      • Enrichment Services
      • Tuition Centre/Private Tutor
      • Infant Care/ Childcare / Student Care Centre
      • Kindergarten/Preschool
      • Private Institutions and International Schools
      • Special Needs
      • Indoor & Outdoor Playgrounds
      • Paediatrics
      • Neonatal Care
    • Forum
    • ASKQ
    • Register
    • Login

    Catholic High School

    Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Secondary Schools - Parent Networking Groups
    2.3k Posts 66 Posters 733.2k Views 1 Watching
    Loading More Posts
    • Oldest to Newest
    • Newest to Oldest
    • Most Votes
    Reply
    • Reply as topic
    Log in to reply
    This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
    • W Offline
      wkweksl
      last edited by

      phankao:
      At least the dismissal timing today was not too late.

      Yeah but 5:30 for the whole of this week will take it's toll after 6 weeks of bliss for them........

      1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
      • phankaoP Offline
        phankao
        last edited by

        wkweksl:
        phankao:

        At least the dismissal timing today was not too late.


        Yeah but 5:30 for the whole of this week will take it's toll after 6 weeks of bliss for them........

        6 weeks only, meh? More like 10weeks (since PSLE).

        1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
        • I Offline
          Ichigokun
          last edited by

          firefly38:
          Ichigokun:

          Omg. It was a very tiring day for me. πŸ˜“ Anyway i got short listed for volleyball because I was tall enough (the coach just sees who's tall and picks em out). I sat the MRT to school today too πŸ˜‚


          Hopefully tomorrow won't be such a sweaty and hot day.


          Ichigo-kun (15 gentleman?), I like your attitude! :salute:
          Wish you All The Best in CHS!!! :boogie:
          Btw, do you take Japanese as your 3rd language? My DS does.. πŸ†’

          I like Japanese but too bad I'm not the top 10% of the level in my primary school for PSLE. Anyway I'm learning Japanese myself ever since I was 9 alr so I know quite a bit XD

          Anyway Ichigo can stand for strawberry in Japanese. It's basically also a character from a Japanese anime.

          Anyway the NCC Air CCA trial is very tiring. I got cramps now. Haha πŸ˜“

          1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
          • I Offline
            iFirefly
            last edited by

            Ichigokun:
            firefly38:

            [quote=\"Ichigokun\"]Omg. It was a very tiring day for me. πŸ˜“ Anyway i got short listed for volleyball because I was tall enough (the coach just sees who's tall and picks em out). I sat the MRT to school today too πŸ˜‚


            Hopefully tomorrow won't be such a sweaty and hot day.


            Ichigo-kun (15 gentleman?), I like your attitude! :salute:
            Wish you All The Best in CHS!!! :boogie:
            Btw, do you take Japanese as your 3rd language? My DS does.. πŸ†’

            I like Japanese but too bad I'm not the top 10% of the level in my primary school for PSLE. Anyway I'm learning Japanese myself ever since I was 9 alr so I know quite a bit XD

            Anyway Ichigo can stand for strawberry in Japanese. It's basically also a character from a Japanese anime.

            Anyway the NCC Air CCA trial is very tiring. I got cramps now. Haha πŸ˜“[/quote]OIC.. So I shall call you 'Mr Strawberry' then.. πŸ˜‰
            May you have a wonderful & happy day at CHS tomorrow.. πŸ•Ί

            1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
            • C Offline
              Careermum
              last edited by

              Ichigokun:

              I like Japanese but too bad I'm not the top 10% of the level in my primary school for PSLE. Anyway I'm learning Japanese myself ever since I was 9 alr so I know quite a bit XD

              :
              I like your attitude, very self motivated, I'm sure you will do well in life.

              1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
              • L Offline
                llbros545
                last edited by

                Ichigokun:
                firefly38:

                [quote=\"Ichigokun\"]Omg. It was a very tiring day for me. πŸ˜“ Anyway i got short listed for volleyball because I was tall enough (the coach just sees who's tall and picks em out). I sat the MRT to school today too πŸ˜‚


                Hopefully tomorrow won't be such a sweaty and hot day.


                Ichigo-kun (15 gentleman?), I like your attitude! :salute:
                Wish you All The Best in CHS!!! :boogie:
                Btw, do you take Japanese as your 3rd language? My DS does.. πŸ†’

                I like Japanese but too bad I'm not the top 10% of the level in my primary school for PSLE. Anyway I'm learning Japanese myself ever since I was 9 alr so I know quite a bit XD

                Anyway Ichigo can stand for strawberry in Japanese. It's basically also a character from a Japanese anime.

                Anyway the NCC Air CCA trial is very tiring. I got cramps now. Haha πŸ˜“[/quote]OO NCC Air, interested? hahas, coz my CCA's NCC Air..

                1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                • phankaoP Offline
                  phankao
                  last edited by

                  Ichigokun:


                  Anyway the NCC Air CCA trial is very tiring. I got cramps now. Haha πŸ˜“
                  So what CCA are you planning to join? When do you all need to decide on CCA anyway?

                  1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                  • K Offline
                    KiasuNotEnough
                    last edited by

                    There’s a Sports class talk this evening. IS this for DSA students only or any parents can attend??

                    1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                    • W Offline
                      wkweksl
                      last edited by

                      KiasuNotEnough:
                      There's a Sports class talk this evening. IS this for DSA students only or any parents can attend??

                      Think it's for those talented in sports. AFAIK, there's 1 or 2 sports classes whose curriculum differs from the mainstream classes. Those who DSAed in sports would probably fall under this category. Mainstream students can opt in if interested.

                      1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                      • J Offline
                        JonC
                        last edited by

                        If you are not the DSA and you now decided to join this competitive sport as CCA, you will be posted to the Sports Class too.


                        There is only 1 sports class.

                        1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0

                        Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                        Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                        With your input, this post could be even better πŸ’—

                        Register Login
                        • 1
                        • 2
                        • 24
                        • 25
                        • 26
                        • 27
                        • 28
                        • 232
                        • 233
                        • 26 / 233
                        • First post
                          Last post



                        Online Users

                        Statistics

                        1

                        Online

                        211.2k

                        Users

                        34.5k

                        Topics

                        1.8m

                        Posts
                        Popular Topics
                        New to the KiasuParents forum? Tips and Tricks!
                        P1 Registration 2027 Changes
                        DSA Discussions and Strategies
                        PSLE Discussions and Strategies
                        How much do you spend on the kids' tuition/enrichments?
                        SkillsFuture course recommendations

                          About Us Contact Us forum Terms of Service Privacy Policy