Logo
    • Education
      • Pre-School
      • Primary Schools Directory
      • Primary Schools Articles
      • P1 Registration
      • DSA
      • PSLE
      • Secondary
      • Tertiary
      • Special Needs
    • Lifestyle
      • Well-being
    • Activities
      • Events
    • Enrichment & Services
      • Find A Service Provider
      • Enrichment Articles
      • Enrichment Services
      • Tuition Centre/Private Tutor
      • Infant Care/ Childcare / Student Care Centre
      • Kindergarten/Preschool
      • Private Institutions and International Schools
      • Special Needs
      • Indoor & Outdoor Playgrounds
      • Paediatrics
      • Neonatal Care
    • Forum
    • ASKQ
    • Register
    • Login

    Catholic High School

    Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Secondary Schools - Parent Networking Groups
    2.3k Posts 66 Posters 733.0k Views 1 Watching
    Loading More Posts
    • Oldest to Newest
    • Newest to Oldest
    • Most Votes
    Reply
    • Reply as topic
    Log in to reply
    This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
    • I Offline
      Ichigokun
      last edited by

      phankao:
      Ichigokun:

      Hello Everyone


      Anyone knows what is the colour of the name tags of the Secondary Four batch last year?

      Cause that will be (I guess) the colour of the name tags for the new Secondary One batch this year.

      Just curious 😂

      Already ordered name tags, ah?


      I haven't :B idk how ley. Wait for further instructions

      1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
      • L Offline
        llbros545
        last edited by

        Last year’s colour was cool blue! Oh and Maths is usually one of the subjects students score better in, many distinctions! In S1, Science is still ok, relatively high distinction percentage. Come S2, standards are raised to sieve out the Triple Science students from the non-Trip Science students, so many people get Bs.


        For Maths assessment books, I actually recommend the Ace-Learn web portal… lols… sorry, don’t know much about S1 assessment books.

        1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
        • I Offline
          iFirefly
          last edited by

          Ichigokun:
          phankao:

          [quote=\"Ichigokun\"]Hello Everyone

          Anyone knows what is the colour of the name tags of the Secondary Four batch last year?

          Cause that will be (I guess) the colour of the name tags for the new Secondary One batch this year.

          Just curious 😂

          Already ordered name tags, ah?

          I haven't :B idk how ley. Wait for further instructions[/quote]Make sure your name tag reads 'Ichigokun'.. so that we can say 'hello' to you, when we see you on campus.. 😉

          Btw, may I ask.. what time do CHS (Sec) pupils report at school everyday? I am asking on behalf of my DS2, who is aiming to join CHS (Sec) in 3 years' time.. 🆒

          1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
          • I Offline
            Ichigokun
            last edited by

            @firefly38;

            LOL I don't want la. Ichigokun isn't even my real name. How odd to walk around in a name tag that isn't yours XD

            @llbros545;
            😄 Cool! I was hoping for it to be black or blue 😄

            1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
            • I Offline
              Ichigokun
              last edited by

              Anyway, firefly38, this year there is this "reading program" at the open plaza every morning. Those who come earlier read first starting from 7.20am


              But you can still reach school after 7.20am and not be late. I think once it’s after 7.35am it’s considered late

              1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
              • K Offline
                KiasuNotEnough
                last edited by

                The school badge seems to be very fragile. My DS has lost 3 in 1 months.


                Anyone knows of a better way to secure it?

                1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                • phankaoP Offline
                  phankao
                  last edited by

                  KiasuNotEnough:
                  The school badge seems to be very fragile. My DS has lost 3 in 1 months.


                  Anyone knows of a better way to secure it?
                  Mine hasn't lost any. I bought 2 in the 1st place, but he bought an extra bc he forgot to wear one morning.

                  1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                  • C Offline
                    CandyHeart
                    last edited by

                    Try applying a light bit of the transparent nail polish on the ‘catch’

                    of the pin. It will ‘tighten’ the ‘catch’ a while. Got to reapply once the ‘catch’ feels loose.

                    1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                    • I Offline
                      Ichigokun
                      last edited by

                      phankao:
                      KiasuNotEnough:

                      The school badge seems to be very fragile. My DS has lost 3 in 1 months.


                      Anyone knows of a better way to secure it?

                      Mine hasn't lost any. I bought 2 in the 1st place, but he bought an extra bc he forgot to wear one morning.

                      Neither have I lost any 😂

                      1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                      • I Offline
                        Ichigokun
                        last edited by

                        :B was in school today and suddenly had a fever. Felt so shag and went home at 12 noon. Just saw the doc and I gt diagnosed with throat infection, sore throat, cough, fever and headache 😞

                        1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0

                        Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                        Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                        With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                        Register Login
                        • 1
                        • 2
                        • 44
                        • 45
                        • 46
                        • 47
                        • 48
                        • 232
                        • 233
                        • 46 / 233
                        • First post
                          Last post



                        Online Users
                        DoritD
                        Dorit

                        Statistics

                        6

                        Online

                        211.2k

                        Users

                        34.5k

                        Topics

                        1.8m

                        Posts
                        Popular Topics
                        New to the KiasuParents forum? Tips and Tricks!
                        P1 Registration 2027 Changes
                        DSA Discussions and Strategies
                        PSLE Discussions and Strategies
                        How much do you spend on the kids' tuition/enrichments?
                        SkillsFuture course recommendations

                          About Us Contact Us forum Terms of Service Privacy Policy