Logo
    • Education
      • Pre-School
      • Primary Schools Directory
      • Primary Schools Articles
      • P1 Registration
      • DSA
      • PSLE
      • Secondary
      • Tertiary
      • Special Needs
    • Lifestyle
      • Well-being
    • Activities
      • Events
    • Enrichment & Services
      • Find A Service Provider
      • Enrichment Articles
      • Enrichment Services
      • Tuition Centre/Private Tutor
      • Infant Care/ Childcare / Student Care Centre
      • Kindergarten/Preschool
      • Private Institutions and International Schools
      • Special Needs
      • Indoor & Outdoor Playgrounds
      • Paediatrics
      • Neonatal Care
    • Forum
    • ASKQ
    • Register
    • Login

    Catholic High School

    Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Secondary Schools - Parent Networking Groups
    2.3k Posts 66 Posters 733.3k Views 1 Watching
    Loading More Posts
    • Oldest to Newest
    • Newest to Oldest
    • Most Votes
    Reply
    • Reply as topic
    Log in to reply
    This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
    • K Offline
      KiasuNotEnough
      last edited by

      The school badge seems to be very fragile. My DS has lost 3 in 1 months.


      Anyone knows of a better way to secure it?

      1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
      • phankaoP Offline
        phankao
        last edited by

        KiasuNotEnough:
        The school badge seems to be very fragile. My DS has lost 3 in 1 months.


        Anyone knows of a better way to secure it?
        Mine hasn't lost any. I bought 2 in the 1st place, but he bought an extra bc he forgot to wear one morning.

        1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
        • C Offline
          CandyHeart
          last edited by

          Try applying a light bit of the transparent nail polish on the ‘catch’

          of the pin. It will ‘tighten’ the ‘catch’ a while. Got to reapply once the ‘catch’ feels loose.

          1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
          • I Offline
            Ichigokun
            last edited by

            phankao:
            KiasuNotEnough:

            The school badge seems to be very fragile. My DS has lost 3 in 1 months.


            Anyone knows of a better way to secure it?

            Mine hasn't lost any. I bought 2 in the 1st place, but he bought an extra bc he forgot to wear one morning.

            Neither have I lost any 😂

            1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
            • I Offline
              Ichigokun
              last edited by

              :B was in school today and suddenly had a fever. Felt so shag and went home at 12 noon. Just saw the doc and I gt diagnosed with throat infection, sore throat, cough, fever and headache 😞

              1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
              • K Offline
                KS-Lim
                last edited by

                llbros545:

                For Maths assessment books, I actually recommend the Ace-Learn web portal... lols.. sorry, don't know much about S1 assessment books.
                Hi llbros545, thanks for your advice.
                Ichigokun:
                :B was in school today and suddenly had a fever. Felt so shag and went home at 12 noon. Just saw the doc and I gt diagnosed with throat infection, sore throat, cough, fever and headache 😞
                Hi Ichigokun, hope you are feeling better today. Take care!

                1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                • I Offline
                  iFirefly
                  last edited by

                  Ichigokun:
                  :B was in school today and suddenly had a fever. Felt so shag and went home at 12 noon. Just saw the doc and I gt diagnosed with throat infection, sore throat, cough, fever and headache 😞

                  Hi Ichigokun,
                  How are you feeling today? Did you see a doctor? Hope you are feeling better now. Rest well over the weekend.. Drink lots of water.. Stay healthy & happy always.. Take care!

                  1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                  • I Offline
                    Ichigokun
                    last edited by

                    Thanks for the wishes everyone 😄


                    I am still not well enough to go to school tomorrow. Still have the cough (it worsened. Omg.), throat infection, mild fever (gone down a little bit) that hasn't been cured.

                    Recently two more illnesses have popped up 😞

                    Now I got phlegm and blocked nose to add onto the list. Arghhhh.

                    :B

                    1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                    • I Offline
                      Ichigokun
                      last edited by

                      Here are my grades for MR1 (Sec 1) ^_^


                      English: A2
                      Math: B4
                      Chemistry: B3
                      Chinese: C5
                      History: C5
                      Geography: D7

                      Just to be Kiasu, can parents please post ur DS' results here on this forum? 😄 Thanks in Advance!

                      1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                      • L Offline
                        llbros545
                        last edited by

                        woah I didn’t now you guys do History and Geography simultaneously in lower sec now…

                        1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0

                        Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                        Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                        With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                        Register Login
                        • 1
                        • 2
                        • 44
                        • 45
                        • 46
                        • 47
                        • 48
                        • 232
                        • 233
                        • 46 / 233
                        • First post
                          Last post



                        Online Users

                        Statistics

                        5

                        Online

                        211.2k

                        Users

                        34.5k

                        Topics

                        1.8m

                        Posts
                        Popular Topics
                        New to the KiasuParents forum? Tips and Tricks!
                        P1 Registration 2027 Changes
                        DSA Discussions and Strategies
                        PSLE Discussions and Strategies
                        How much do you spend on the kids' tuition/enrichments?
                        SkillsFuture course recommendations

                          About Us Contact Us forum Terms of Service Privacy Policy