DSA 2011
-
vlim:
HCI ... No?[/quote]I don't think so...
I don't think any of the IP schools have normal streams, do they?jtoh:
[quote=\"dagong99\"]
Ya, but dun think any of IP schools in his DSA form has normal stream.... :? -
vlim:
School did not give out school preference forms today.. How could they not??!!ngbrdad:
Hopefully we can have more figures on rate of successful DSA applications from various schools today after more get their DSA forms.
Hi ngbrdad,
My ds has received the DSA school preference liao....but as what I expected...can't get anything out from the horse mouth... :skeptical:..
Anyway, now feeling excited and looking forward for Monday to come soon..
-
firefly38:
School did not give out school preference forms today.. How could they not??!![/quote]Ours also did not receive wat.vlim:
[quote=\"ngbrdad\"]Hopefully we can have more figures on rate of successful DSA applications from various schools today after more get their DSA forms.
Hi ngbrdad,
My ds has received the DSA school preference liao....but as what I expected...can't get anything out from the horse mouth... :skeptical:..
Anyway, now feeling excited and looking forward for Monday to come soon..
-
the "normal" for IP schools are "express", last time called "special"
-
verykiasu2010:
the \"normal\" for IP schools are \"express\", last time called \"special\"
Huh :? ... I thought 'special' class is better then 'express'? -
vlim:
MOE did away the \"special\" stream, every one in IP is called \"express\"verykiasu2010:
the \"normal\" for IP schools are \"express\", last time called \"special\"
Huh :? ... I thought 'special' class is better then 'express'? -
verykiasu2010:
MOE did away the \"special\" stream, every one in IP is called \"express\"[/quote]Oic ... Was told tt some ip schools have 'normal' stream to those DSA thru sportsvlim:
[quote=\"verykiasu2010\"]the \"normal\" for IP schools are \"express\", last time called \"special\"
Huh :? ... I thought 'special' class is better then 'express'?
..... Anyway my info might be wrong ..
-
So far it seems that people usually DSA to IP schools.... Anyone DSA to MGS or SCGS before or do they offer DSA? :?
-
verykiasu2010:
MOE did away the \"special\" stream, every one in IP is called \"express\"[/quote]Didn't Special refer to those in the SAP (Special Assistance Plan)? They did away with the term Special bec not so special anymore bec anyone can do HMT in any school now, not just SAP schools.vlim:
[quote=\"verykiasu2010\"]the \"normal\" for IP schools are \"express\", last time called \"special\"
Huh :? ... I thought 'special' class is better then 'express'? -
ksi:
So far it seems that people usually DSA to IP schools.... Anyone DSA to MGS or SCGS before or do they offer DSA? :?
A lot of schools have DSA now, including MGS and SCGS. Most people prefer to DSA to IP schools bec of the thru train.
I think there were some parents here who talked about DSA-ing to SCGS and MGS.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better π
Register Login