Logo
    • Education
      • Pre-School
      • Primary Schools Directory
      • Primary Schools Articles
      • P1 Registration
      • DSA
      • PSLE
      • Secondary
      • Tertiary
      • Special Needs
    • Lifestyle
      • Well-being
    • Activities
      • Events
    • Enrichment & Services
      • Find A Service Provider
      • Enrichment Articles
      • Enrichment Services
      • Tuition Centre/Private Tutor
      • Infant Care/ Childcare / Student Care Centre
      • Kindergarten/Preschool
      • Private Institutions and International Schools
      • Special Needs
      • Indoor & Outdoor Playgrounds
      • Paediatrics
      • Neonatal Care
    • Forum
    • ASKQ
    • Register
    • Login

    Sunflower Tinkleland @ Ubi

    Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Playgroups, Infant Care, Childcare Centres & Preschools
    1 Posts 1 Posters 7.8k Views 1 Watching
    Loading More Posts
    • Oldest to Newest
    • Newest to Oldest
    • Most Votes
    Reply
    • Reply as topic
    Log in to reply
    This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
    • R Offline
      rainpuppy
      last edited by

      Anyone had any experience putting their kids @ Sunflower Tinkleland?[

      1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
      • M Offline
        Mummy Wong
        last edited by

        I have seen this childcare. It looks nice, clean and spacious.I will enrol my son in Dec13 cos near my working place. I like this place is because a big carpark whereby sending and fetching my child is not a hassle.

        1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
        • R Offline
          rainpuppy
          last edited by

          Mummy Wong:
          I have seen this childcare. It looks nice, clean and spacious.I will enrol my son in Dec13 cos near my working place. I like this place is because a big carpark whereby sending and fetching my child is not a hassle.


          That's great to know. Do you have any feedback on the teachers and the student class? How about the lesson conducted by the teacher?

          1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
          • M Offline
            Mummy Wong
            last edited by

            That’s great to know. Do you have any feedback on the teachers and the student class? How about the lesson conducted by the teacher?[/quote]


            I have no feedback on the teachers etc since my son has not started yet. I saw the online photos, the children are enjoying themselves.

            1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
            • M Offline
              Mummy Wong
              last edited by

              My son has settled down in Sunflower Tinkleland. He is looking happy. He is picking up songs and learning to speak since he joined.

              1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
              • C Offline
                child lovers
                last edited by

                My child is also in Sunflower Tinkleland. I am impressed with the management. The owner of the childcare is always around and always contactable 24/7. I feel safe with my child over there.

                1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                • M Offline
                  momoffour
                  last edited by

                  Hi any one else has enrolled their children into Sunflower at Ubi?

                  Comparing Child’s Atelier and Sunflower Ubi as they are just side by side…
                  Sunflower Ubi seems abit gloomy though from the outside and there’s a guy always standing inside, maybe the owner? I thought young children would be safer with females around though.

                  1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                  • L Offline
                    luvbabies123
                    last edited by

                    I totally disagree with momoffour. In a family, there are daddy and mummy. Childcare is a big family with many mummies and children why no need daddy? At home, power will tripped, electrical appliances will spoilt and need daddy to carry heavy stuffs. So having a guy as owner and always around isn’t a bad thing afterall.

                    1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                    • K Offline
                      kozizi
                      last edited by

                      Hi Parents, any latest feedback on Sunflower Tinkleland @ Ubi ?

                      1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0

                      Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                      Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                      With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                      Register Login
                      • 1 / 1
                      • First post
                        Last post



                      Online Users

                      Statistics

                      4

                      Online

                      211.2k

                      Users

                      34.5k

                      Topics

                      1.8m

                      Posts
                      Popular Topics
                      New to the KiasuParents forum? Tips and Tricks!
                      P1 Registration 2027 Changes
                      DSA Discussions and Strategies
                      PSLE Discussions and Strategies
                      How much do you spend on the kids' tuition/enrichments?
                      SkillsFuture course recommendations

                        About Us Contact Us forum Terms of Service Privacy Policy