Appeal Secondary One Posting
-
Hi justsay,
Tks for your encouraging words! I guess I have to learn how to block out Wat others say or I may end up asking them to mind their own biz:)
Feverishly working on the appeal letter and getting the docs ready now!
Hi desieved
You should be happy to get such Gd results. I know my Ds and I would be jumping w joy should he have the same results as yours! -
My boy has accepted DSA from DHS with 255+2. He appeal to admit to HCI, when will the result be released, does he has good chance? thanks. I want to appeal to NJC for him tomorrow, is it too late?
-
Does the child have to be preSent when we go to appeal? Tks
-
octopusmum:
Good Luck !
Feverishly working on the appeal letter and getting the docs ready now! -
Tks justsay ! Slept at 2 plus last nite,and woke up at 6. With only 4 hrs of sleep, I hope I can last thru the day .,
-
Pen88n:
I agree. NJC is one of the good choice too if your appeal is successful. As a parent, I would recommend that as your brother is currently at HCI. It makes great sense in term of morning transportation - alight at the same bus stop but one has to cross over. Do not be discouraged. :roll:
Deseived,Deseived:
Thanks, Fruitee.

Well, that's true.
My mother said it's alright if I want to transfer there...
NJC is a good choice and I'm sure you will enjoy yourself there. Your T-score is very good, and you have worked hard for it. I know your parents may have different expectations due to your brother's results, but you should not be comparing yourself with your brother as you have your own uniqueness. There are lots of kids out there who would luv to have your good results! All the Best to you in your appeal to NJC - you have a high chance of getting it. -
my friends DS was DSA by HCL, he got PSLE score of 263+2, is appealing for RI…don’t know the successful chances high or not?
-
ctct61t:
my friends DS was DSA by HCL, he got PSLE score of 263+2, is appealing for RI...don't know the successful chances high or not?
Kindly take note that +2 is not applicable to RI. -
ctct61t:
my friends DS was DSA by HCL, he got PSLE score of 263+2, is appealing for RI...don't know the successful chances high or not?
Seems like RI has processed some 60plus successful appeals and they all reported to RI today. Quite a lot still pending. -
czw168:
My boy has accepted DSA from DHS with 255+2. He appeal to admit to HCI, when will the result be released, does he has good chance? thanks. I want to appeal to NJC for him tomorrow, is it too late?
Just call NJC and check.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login