Comparing Science Enrichment Programs
-
I have been attending a tuition centre called Preeminent Tuition Center since end of last year and found it is gd cause from the time I had my 1st exam the year to the lastest paper,I have improved by 17.5 marks.
Hope this will be useful to someone! -
Is RG channel science enrichment good? Need feedbacks before I sign my boy up.
-
lurline:
Is RG channel science enrichment good? Need feedbacks before I sign my boy up.
Never heard about it! Where is it located? What kind of centre are you looking for? -
Any private science tutors to recommend? ideally can come to my place too. my kids’ schedule too packed for me to send them everywhere!
-
sunnymumsy:
Any private science tutors to recommend? ideally can come to my place too. my kids' schedule too packed for me to send them everywhere!
Where do you live?? Which part of Singapore?? -
G Tan:
I'm in the Serangoon area.sunnymumsy:
Any private science tutors to recommend? ideally can come to my place too. my kids' schedule too packed for me to send them everywhere!
Where do you live?? Which part of Singapore?? -
mamona:
You can try Learning Point at Eastpoint. They will be shifting to Parkway Centre next year.Hi
My daughter is generally good in Science and topped her level in SA1 in P5. But in SA2 she scored only 80 though the level highest is 89. She takes science tuition in Mind Streacher for last one year but I didn't find that is very effective though she topped the class in SA1.
I would request parents to suggest some enrichment centre/tuition centre who will prepare her for PSLE. As far as the concept is concern I can also help her as I am from science background so I am looking for some streching on the subject which includes rigorous practice session, challenging questions and answering technique.
As PSLE is just 10/11 months to go so I am bit nervous now so please suggest me asap. I am in the east side of singapore. -
Mummyprincess:
Don't you think your suggestion came 10 months too late?
You can try Learning Point at Eastpoint. They will be shifting to Parkway Centre next year.mamona:
Hi
My daughter is generally good in Science and topped her level in SA1 in P5. But in SA2 she scored only 80 though the level highest is 89. She takes science tuition in Mind Streacher for last one year but I didn't find that is very effective though she topped the class in SA1.
I would request parents to suggest some enrichment centre/tuition centre who will prepare her for PSLE. As far as the concept is concern I can also help her as I am from science background so I am looking for some streching on the subject which includes rigorous practice session, challenging questions and answering technique.
As PSLE is just 10/11 months to go so I am bit nervous now so please suggest me asap. I am in the east side of singapore.
PSLE Science exam is next Wed, 3rd Oct.. :faint: -
firefly38:
Don't you think your suggestion came 10 months too late?
I think her DD is taking PSLE in 2013Mummyprincess:
[quote=\"mamona\"]Hi
My daughter is generally good in Science and topped her level in SA1 in P5. But in SA2 she scored only 80 though the level highest is 89. She takes science tuition in Mind Streacher for last one year but I didn't find that is very effective though she topped the class in SA1.
I would request parents to suggest some enrichment centre/tuition centre who will prepare her for PSLE. As far as the concept is concern I can also help her as I am from science background so I am looking for some streching on the subject which includes rigorous practice session, challenging questions and answering technique.
As PSLE is just 10/11 months to go so I am bit nervous now so please suggest me asap. I am in the east side of singapore.
You can try Learning Point at Eastpoint. They will be shifting to Parkway Centre next year.
PSLE Science exam is next Wed, 3rd Oct.. :faint:[/quote] -
Dear parents,
I am also looking for a good science centre for my P4 gal. Prefer along north east zone. If any, please pm me. Many thanks!
:thankyou:
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login