Daily lunch
-
I work in the east.
I eat at Kopitiam and at times, bring a simple lunch (rice and meat saved from dinner) -
My husband works in the financial district. Lunch is around $10, and sometimes a bit more when he eats with colleagues
-
I eat from the camp cookhouse or canteen everyday.Costs me less than 4 bucks per lunch if I eat at canteen.
I usually take a breakfast of cereal drink,bread and cheese slices at home before I go to work.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better š
Register Login