Logo
    • Education
      • Pre-School
      • Primary Schools Directory
      • Primary Schools Articles
      • P1 Registration
      • DSA
      • PSLE
      • Secondary
      • Tertiary
      • Special Needs
    • Lifestyle
      • Well-being
    • Activities
      • Events
    • Enrichment & Services
      • Find A Service Provider
      • Enrichment Articles
      • Enrichment Services
      • Tuition Centre/Private Tutor
      • Infant Care/ Childcare / Student Care Centre
      • Kindergarten/Preschool
      • Private Institutions and International Schools
      • Special Needs
      • Indoor & Outdoor Playgrounds
      • Paediatrics
      • Neonatal Care
    • Forum
    • ASKQ
    • Register
    • Login

    Daddy atrecord: Not so kiasu

    Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Newbies & Clubs
    21 Posts 16 Posters 4.8k Views 1 Watching
    Loading More Posts
    • Oldest to Newest
    • Newest to Oldest
    • Most Votes
    Reply
    • Reply as topic
    Log in to reply
    This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
    • A Offline
      auntieM
      last edited by

      :rahrah: Welcome! :rahrah:

      1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
      • B Offline
        BigDevil
        last edited by

        :welcome:

        Kiasu or not, you are now a member of KiasuParents! :lol:

        1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
        • M Offline
          Muffins
          last edited by

          :welcome: Well then, if you are not kiasu, then I guess we'll just have to convert you! :evil: :rubhands:

          1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
          • qmsQ Offline
            qms
            last edited by

            :welcome:

            1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
            • K Offline
              KSP
              last edited by

              \"Not too Kiasu\" ??? That was b4 you join. But there is a bit of kaisu substance in you. Don't worry we will help u to develop the your Kaisu potential to its fullest!!! :celebrate:


              :welcome:

              1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
              • tankeeT Offline
                tankee
                last edited by

                :welcome: to KSP !


                :celebrate:

                yay ! another Daddy ! 😉

                IMO, ok not to be too kiasu.

                1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                • 1 Offline
                  1amber
                  last edited by

                  Hi


                  I also just joined. Actually I not kiasu, but during cny ‘tia liao’ how friends (even the daddies whom I know to be cool and calm types) talk about what they do to get their children into schools, I ‘chua’ and ‘kia’ (panic in English), so I decided to join immediately to catch up and get a proper education about singapore education.

                  Now I feel less stressed because I am not alone but still quite stressed because I m still blur.

                  cheers

                  1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                  • K Offline
                    KSP
                    last edited by

                    1amber:
                    Hi


                    I also just joined. Actually I not kiasu, but during cny 'tia liao' how friends (even the daddies whom I know to be cool and calm types) talk about what they do to get their children into schools, I 'chua' and 'kia' (panic in English), so I decided to join immediately to catch up and get a proper education about singapore education.

                    Now I feel less stressed because I am not alone but still quite stressed because I m still blur.

                    cheers
                    KSP :welcome: you to KSP.

                    If you are kiasu enough (do all the preperations and find out all the things u need to know) then you will not be so panic when the time comes. Bcos you already know what to expect.

                    1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                    • M Offline
                      markfch
                      last edited by

                      :welcome:

                      1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                      • A Offline
                        autumnbronze
                        last edited by

                        :rahrah: :welcome: :welcome: :rahrah: atrecord

                        1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0

                        Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                        Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                        With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                        Register Login
                        • 1
                        • 2
                        • 3
                        • 1 / 3
                        • First post
                          Last post



                        Online Users
                        thebottomsupblogT
                        thebottomsupblog

                        Statistics

                        2

                        Online

                        211.2k

                        Users

                        34.5k

                        Topics

                        1.8m

                        Posts
                        Popular Topics
                        New to the KiasuParents forum? Tips and Tricks!
                        P1 Registration 2027 Changes
                        DSA Discussions and Strategies
                        PSLE Discussions and Strategies
                        How much do you spend on the kids' tuition/enrichments?
                        SkillsFuture course recommendations

                          About Us Contact Us forum Terms of Service Privacy Policy