BOOK Fairs
-
Puzz...zzle:
I was in popular yesterday aftn, saw the staff was holding the POP checking stocks, but didn't see any pop mag at the counter yet.
According to Popular staff I spoke to y'day, the magz will be out today. -
Dino mummy:
Puzz...zzle:
I was in popular yesterday aftn, saw the staff was holding the POP checking stocks, but didn't see any pop mag at the counter yet.
According to Popular staff I spoke to y'day, the magz will be out today.
Tks! -
today (2nd day), Popular book fair is open to Public (10 am - 10 pm).
-
Returned from the book fair at suntec. Disappointing . Nothing interesting . The number of stalls is getting lesser n lesser each year . Not much of educational material. No good offer either.
-
magiccastle:
Returned from the book fair at suntec. Disappointing . Nothing interesting . The number of stalls is getting lesser n lesser each year . Not much of educational material. No good offer either.
Really ? Awww.. thought of popping by tomorrow ...
Thanks for sharing here. -
Yes, think can give it a miss. Was there this afternoon. Books sold by Casco and MC seems outdated, though is cheap.
-
Thanks for sharing. Now super dampened from wanting to visit suntec. Whew…
-
anyone went to pop fair at expo and book fair at suntec? which one has more educational books offeR? I saw the book fair at suntec, has the discount voucher, geronimo stilton only $6, so interesting!
-
I got the magazine. No discount voucher.
-
I asked the POP staff, this issue no voucher, next one might have
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login