Logo
    • Education
      • Pre-School
      • Primary Schools Directory
      • Primary Schools Articles
      • P1 Registration
      • DSA
      • PSLE
      • Secondary
      • Tertiary
      • Special Needs
    • Lifestyle
      • Well-being
    • Activities
      • Events
    • Enrichment & Services
      • Find A Service Provider
      • Enrichment Articles
      • Enrichment Services
      • Tuition Centre/Private Tutor
      • Infant Care/ Childcare / Student Care Centre
      • Kindergarten/Preschool
      • Private Institutions and International Schools
      • Special Needs
      • Indoor & Outdoor Playgrounds
      • Paediatrics
      • Neonatal Care
    • Forum
    • ASKQ
    • Register
    • Login

    All About Autism

    Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Special Needs & Learning Difficulties
    7.9k Posts 414 Posters 2.2m Views 3 Watching
    Loading More Posts
    • Oldest to Newest
    • Newest to Oldest
    • Most Votes
    Reply
    • Reply as topic
    Log in to reply
    This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
    • S Offline
      Summer tan
      last edited by

      mashy:
      Sorry, not this sat. It's next wed 27/2.

      Any idea the waiting time to PL? I'm wondering when is the earliest I can put my son in the queue, just in case.

      1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
      • S Offline
        Summer tan
        last edited by

        Btw have you mummies met one another before? Ever thought of having a gathering together with our kid(s)?

        1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
        • H Offline
          helplessmum3
          last edited by

          Mummies oat, y ur son leave rainbow ?

          I feel they are so inflexible…

          I’m touch u share so much w me…

          The uniform is no only cost concern … My son attend 315 rainbow class so if on uniform mean I have to change him b4 going to rainbow from current cc uniform n moreover current cc do not know my son conditions which I also told rainbow …


          Why are they making me so difficult …

          1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
          • H Offline
            helplessmum3
            last edited by

            Double e…


            So is ink just rainbow 😞

            Thanks for info

            1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
            • D Offline
              Double E
              last edited by

              Why not change him when u reach rainbow?

              1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
              • H Offline
                helplessmum3
                last edited by

                Double e…


                Ya this will be my only choice

                Mummy oat,
                Pls pm me how can I get rainbow uniform from you ?

                1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                • N Offline
                  nugget
                  last edited by

                  helplessmum3:
                  Mummies oat, y ur son leave rainbow ?

                  I feel they are so inflexible..

                  I'm touch u share so much w me..

                  The uniform is no only cost concern .. My son attend 315 rainbow class so if on uniform mean I have to change him b4 going to rainbow from current cc uniform n moreover current cc do not know my son conditions which I also told rainbow ..


                  Why are they making me so difficult ..
                  Wearing uniform allows teachers to recognize the kids in the event they go missing if they wander out of the school premises.

                  It also gives your son a sense of identity and cohesiveness with his friends in rainbow. Imagine all his friends wear uniform at work except him? He will feel single out.

                  Maybe ask Rainbow teachers to change him before he leaves the class if your concern is letting the current CC knows.

                  Sorry but I think its you making things difficult for yourself. Not rainbow making things difficult for you. Stop blaming rainbow. You shld show appreciation for special needs schools and teachers.

                  1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                  • N Offline
                    nugget
                    last edited by

                    Double E:
                    helplessmum3:

                    Mummies does yr eipic centre keep insisting to buy their school uniforms ??


                    It's another kind of expenses ..why they can't give a thought . It's just barely 2hrs n 3 times a week only ..

                    And it's not a school is a therapy centre , does u wear uniform to yr physio therapy ??!


                    I know Rainbow requires the kids to wear uniform but I don't think other EIPIC centres require that. Maybe because Rainbow is a school (special needs school), that's why they want the children to be in uniform.

                    Not true. My son's EIPIC also needs to wear uniform.

                    1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                    • H Offline
                      helplessmum3
                      last edited by

                      Nugget yr son is morning class at eipic ?

                      1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                      • H Offline
                        helplessmum3
                        last edited by

                        Nugget I definitely appreciate them just that… Hiaz I don’t know how to explain …not as well verse when come to discission…

                        1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0

                        Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                        Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                        With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                        Register Login
                        • 1
                        • 2
                        • 360
                        • 361
                        • 362
                        • 363
                        • 364
                        • 793
                        • 794
                        • 362 / 794
                        • First post
                          Last post



                        Online Users

                        Statistics

                        5

                        Online

                        211.2k

                        Users

                        34.5k

                        Topics

                        1.8m

                        Posts
                        Popular Topics
                        New to the KiasuParents forum? Tips and Tricks!
                        P1 Registration 2027 Changes
                        DSA Discussions and Strategies
                        PSLE Discussions and Strategies
                        How much do you spend on the kids' tuition/enrichments?
                        SkillsFuture course recommendations

                          About Us Contact Us forum Terms of Service Privacy Policy