Logo
    • Education
      • Pre-School
      • Primary Schools Directory
      • Primary Schools Articles
      • P1 Registration
      • DSA
      • PSLE
      • Secondary
      • Tertiary
      • Special Needs
    • Lifestyle
      • Well-being
    • Activities
      • Events
    • Enrichment & Services
      • Find A Service Provider
      • Enrichment Articles
      • Enrichment Services
      • Tuition Centre/Private Tutor
      • Infant Care/ Childcare / Student Care Centre
      • Kindergarten/Preschool
      • Private Institutions and International Schools
      • Special Needs
      • Indoor & Outdoor Playgrounds
      • Paediatrics
      • Neonatal Care
    • Forum
    • ASKQ
    • Register
    • Login

    Canossa Catholic Primary

    Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Primary Schools - Parent Networking Groups
    180 Posts 25 Posters 97.8k Views 2 Watching
    Loading More Posts
    • Oldest to Newest
    • Newest to Oldest
    • Most Votes
    Reply
    • Reply as topic
    Log in to reply
    This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
    • P Offline
      psmissyou
      last edited by

      Hi J2mum


      I’m staying in Tampines. Just gotten a school bus operator’s number from the school to check.

      Can I ask what do P1 do on ACE? Are there CCAs for P1? Seems a bit young though.

      1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
      • J Offline
        J2mum
        last edited by

        For P1 n 2, the school organize some enrichment program for them. You can visit the school website to find out more. I hope it was updated. For upper Pri, the senior are having their CCA.

        1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
        • L Offline
          lydia.044811tjm
          last edited by

          Seems like not much of parents sending their DD to CCPS… I just enrolled my DD yday (hope all go well)… Small sch with nice environment… Read abit on the sch (not much of feedbacks I can find?) Seems nice place, but not too sure where the TUR so low?


          Anyone here care to share anything?

          1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
          • P Offline
            psmissyou
            last edited by

            I suspect the TUR is low is due to the location of the school. Generally the school is surrounded by industrial area with housing that are either private or very mature estate.


            I do hope more parents can share about this school. I do love the cosy environment. 🙂

            1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
            • J Offline
              J2mum
              last edited by

              I have the same suspect as psmissyou. It is a "hidden" somewhere in that area. Unless other schools, which can be seen ver easily whereas Canossa is hidden within the estate.


              Within Canossa, there are a Home, a Convent, a hearing impart and a Kindergarten within the school compound. Althot is a small area but they house so much.

              The hearing impart kids will join the P1 and P2 class for a few days in a week.

              1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
              • P Offline
                psmissyou
                last edited by

                Do any parents happen to have the list of textbooks for Primary 1? Though of checking around to see who has similar textbooks to hand it down. Hope the school don’t change the syllabus though. 😛

                1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                • L Offline
                  lydia.044811tjm
                  last edited by

                  Ya I do like the cosy environment too... Hope my girl will like it there... 🙂


                  Me looking for old p1 textbook too... But so far no reply.... 😞

                  1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                  • R Offline
                    rong05
                    last edited by

                    I was from CCPS. A few of my teachers who used to teach me are still teaching at CCPS. I had a great & memorable time there and i remembered the school stresses a lot on character building such as humility, integrity and being compassionate etc.


                    If i have a daughter, i will put her back to CCPS. But, too bad… I have a son. Haha!

                    Via, Veritas Vita!

                    1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                    • S Offline
                      seanstel
                      last edited by

                      Hi, I am new to this forum and hope someone can share or lead me to the 2009/10 PSLE results of CCPS cos I can’t seems to find them on their website. Thank you so much…stressed parent cos we missed out on P2C so now going to P2CSup. Thank you.

                      1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                      • phtthpP Offline
                        phtthp
                        last edited by

                        http://app.sis.moe.gov.sg/schinfo/SIS_SearchDtls.asp?strCode=5003

                        1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0

                        Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                        Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                        With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                        Register Login
                        • 1
                        • 2
                        • 3
                        • 4
                        • 5
                        • 17
                        • 18
                        • 2 / 18
                        • First post
                          Last post



                        Online Users

                        Statistics

                        0

                        Online

                        211.2k

                        Users

                        34.5k

                        Topics

                        1.8m

                        Posts
                        Popular Topics
                        New to the KiasuParents forum? Tips and Tricks!
                        P1 Registration 2027 Changes
                        DSA Discussions and Strategies
                        PSLE Discussions and Strategies
                        How much do you spend on the kids' tuition/enrichments?
                        SkillsFuture course recommendations

                          About Us Contact Us forum Terms of Service Privacy Policy