thank you for taking the time to reply to my messages… n thank you for the well wishes
Posts
-
RE: CHIJ (Katong) Primary
-
RE: CHIJ (Katong) Primary
So happy to be able to get in this school at this phase without balloting! What a relief!
Anyway… this year’s intake had many surprises… really different from previous years! -
RE: What to buy for 6yo girls
anything from the movie frozen… i know my girl’s K2 friends all love it!
-
RE: 2014 P1 Registration Exercise for 2015 In-Take
YES! A HUGE thank you to phtthp, chief kiasu and sembgal for the advise and encouragement! so happy we got in IJ katong!
ansari635:
Here goes phtthp a big THANK YOU, we are indeed blessed to have a person like you in kiasuparent who spends so much of her valuable time guiding us on every aspect and it was your timely tips alerts which has seen that my girl is in OEPS today....
It brought loads of joy and relief today after no luck with RGPS.
Have a nice evening. -
RE: 2014 P1 Registration Exercise for 2015 In-Take
hope no balloting required for katong convent…
-
RE: Marymount Convent
Hope those who wants to apply for this school do it early to avoid balloting… and not end up balloting at this phase… cos i am one of them… JIA YOU! it may not be the first choice… but better than being allocated by MOE…
-
RE: 2014 P1 Registration Exercise for 2015 In-Take
I hope most parents will not want to ballot at phase 2C supp and apply for their desired schools earlier…
-
RE: All about Transferring to Other Primary Schools
Hi
Yes… I heard her right… anyway… I just called and confirmed with the admin… to put on wait list is usually in nov -
RE: All about Transferring to Other Primary Schools
Hi
We were balloted out of SCGS few days back... when I called the school about putting on the wait list, the admin told me to do it only in November... so I guess not all the schools are the same? Cannot do it immediately after being balloted out?sembgal:
Hi, in the event you are balloted out from the choice of your desired school for your kid, you can request to place your child's name on waiting list ASAP on the spot at the office.Blissedsher:
anyone knows if PV has priority for waiting list in the event that we are balloted out in phase 2B? when can we submit the name for waiting list?
I went to the nearest neighbourhood school in my vicinity to enquire chances of transfer. I was told there was a long list of children's names on the waiting list and those were the children balloted out from previous phases in last year Pri 1 registration. I asked if my child stands a chance to be transferred in for next year P2 as I want my child to continue at her current school till end of her Pri 1 education and was surprised to hear that wait till end of P2 also no chance! So I asked, what about P3? They told me check with them again next year Nov 2015 if I want to check got chance to study P3 in 2016. The school told me priority is given to those on wait list children who were balloted out during Primary 1 registration. -
RE: [Bedok] Primary Schools
Can someone please advise if there will be balloting outside 2km for Katong Convent?