My son applied through shooting - air pistol. I heard that the other kids who applied at the same time still have not received any response to date.
As for the 240, it is a requirement to qualify for the Raffles Programme. A score below 240, would mean the student will be admitted into the Raffles Programme Differentiated. RPD is meant to pull the kids back up to the required level.
He must also absolutely need to qualify for Express stream as RI does not offer Normal stream.
Posts
-
RE: DSA 2013
-
RE: DSA 2013
Hi, newbie here. Posting to share.
My son has received a Confirmed DSA Offer from RI. The email was dated 7 August.
In the email, he is urged to obtain at least a 240 in order for him to placed in the Raffles programme. -
RE: Mummy adechg: Newbie to Singapore
Thanks for the wishes.
He should be well-prepped, except that there are no vacancies in any of the schools I tried getting him into. And so, we have resigned ourselves to sit for the AEIS (Admissions Examination for International Students) and see which school moe puts him in. -
Mummy adechg: Newbie to Singapore
Hi there everyone
We a family of 5 (3 kids - 7, 5, and 2) are relocating to Singapore by the end of this year.
I'm a SAHM and have been doing endless research into schools and everything about getting my son into Primary 2 next year. We have just rented a hdb within 1 km of St Hilda's but he will need to sit for a test conducted by the MOE before we know it he'll get into the school, or any other relatively close to where we live.
I have 2 other kids, and I am wondering if the nearby PAP community foundation kindi will accept them since we have missed the registration deadline.
I welcome any comments, advice, etc relating to anything since I am new and have no idea really about how things work in my new home... :roll: