Hi there, any feedbacks or comments about Marymount convent? Seems very secluded up the hill at Marymount road. Have quite a fair bit of seats which I think under 2C does not require any balloting >1km. appreciate any feedbacks in this school.
Posts
-
RE: [Toa Payoh] Primary Schools
-
RE: [Ang Mo Kio] Primary Schools
ChiefKiasu:
KCP to be more balanced in what terms? I realised KCP also double session school with P1 & 2. I check with the school today and realised that Anderson last year PSLE score was quite ok at 275. My worry is priority if I failed for St nic under 2B I should be concentrating on getting a place in a \"ok\" school that require no balloting <1km from my house. Once secure, then I worry about logistic. At least, P2 can still transfer. Am I right?
Anderson is a coed and a double session school. It is strong in sports and athletic programmes. Most people would consider Kuo Chuan Presbyterian to be the more balanced school.ashley:
Between Anderson primary and KCP in Bishan which one is a better school?
Btw is anderson is single session sch? -
RE: [Ang Mo Kio] Primary Schools
do you think I can secure a seats for Anderson <1km>1km req balloting)?
-
RE: [Toa Payoh] Primary Schools
How is this school? Anyone has any comments?
-
RE: [Ang Mo Kio] Primary Schools
Between Anderson primary and KCP in Bishan which one is a better school?
Btw is anderson is single session sch? -
RE: [Ang Mo Kio] Primary Schools
How is anderson? I am eligible for 2B within 1km for St nic, but chances very low as 24 seats available only.
Am thinking of Anderson as past year history within 1km does not req balloting except dragon year.
Any advise? -
RE: [Bishan] Primary Schools
I didn’t know KCP is such a "hot" school as well in Bishan. I think my % also not very much if under foster parents I will be under 1-2km and past history 1-2km requires balloting.
I am in a dilemma. I am trying for St nic under 2B and staying within 1km. So in case, i failed in the 2B balloting, shall I try my luck in 2C for St nic or 2C for KCP?
Both require balloting and for St nic 2C I am within 1km but require balloting. For KCP I am 1-2km also req balloting. How??? Can someone tell me what to do? -
RE: [Bishan] Primary Schools
Is it allow to registered in 2 schools? I thot this is not allow?
-
RE: [Bishan] Primary Schools
Hi
Yes I am aware that using my parent’s address, i will still require to go under balloting for 1-2km under 2C phrase. I am wondering, there is a 2C supplementary phrase. for a child who fail to get a place in a school of choice at phrase 2C. Does that means if my girl did not get a seat in KCP under 2C she can still have a chance under 2C supplement? -
RE: [Bishan] Primary Schools
My mum is staying opp KCP. Will be going down with her to MOE for Saluation Declaration. My mum has always been the main caretaker of my child when she was born. Even When I was staying in Yishun (prev) she attended the kindergarten in Bishan. She is a \"Bishan kid\"
I do not stay in Bishan but in AMK and is within 1km to St Nic and will try my luck under 2B which I am very sure balloting is req. So Will let god decided as to where my girl will be going.
What do you think of marymount convent? I was initially intended to put her there as a back-up but after some R&D realised not as idea as KCP.
Any opinion to share? Plus understanding KCP was award the SDA award which St Nic doesn't have.