Logo
    • Education
      • Pre-School
      • Primary Schools Directory
      • Primary Schools Articles
      • P1 Registration
      • DSA
      • PSLE
      • Secondary
      • Tertiary
      • Special Needs
    • Lifestyle
      • Well-being
    • Activities
      • Events
    • Enrichment & Services
      • Find A Service Provider
      • Enrichment Articles
      • Enrichment Services
      • Tuition Centre/Private Tutor
      • Infant Care/ Childcare / Student Care Centre
      • Kindergarten/Preschool
      • Private Institutions and International Schools
      • Special Needs
      • Indoor & Outdoor Playgrounds
      • Paediatrics
      • Neonatal Care
    • Forum
    • ASKQ
    • Register
    • Login
    1. Home
    2. badgal
    3. Posts
    B
    Offline
    • Profile
    • Following 0
    • Followers 0
    • Topics 0
    • Posts 61
    • Groups 0

    Posts

    Recent Best Controversial
    • RE: All About Primary Schools' Balloting History

      hquek:
      I assume both schools are in the same GRC that you are under.


      If like that, why not wait till last 2 hour, call up the schools to check on stats and then evaluate your chance? why must sign up and then withdraw last minute if you know one is preferred?
      Actually I wld very much prefer Sch A. But I'm afraid we will be balloted out shld there be a ballot. If we are balloted out, then under 2C for Sch A, the chance will be even lesser. So I thot I shld 'bioh' the stats for Sch A & if really the applicants staying < 1 km is more than the vacancies available, quickly reg Sch B coz I'm pretty sure Sch B no ballot for < 1km.

      Yes, both schs less than 1 km fr my hse.

      posted in Primary Schools - Selection & Registration
      B
      badgal
    • RE: All About Primary Schools' Balloting History

      Mummies can I check with u… I qualify for 2B under the grassroots scheme. On 22 Jul we will be gg to Sch A to reg. This sch most likely will hv balloting this yr looking at the stats. My hub is looking at Sch B now. I understand fr a friend, u can station urself at Sch A & watch the stats. Shld u feel ur chance for a ballot is very high, you can quickly withdraw from Sch A at 4pm and hubby who is oredi waiting at Sch B can quickly register Sch B before it closes at 4.30pm? My question is will Sch A show u accurate figures as of real time so that you can make an informed choice whether to withdraw? Tx

      posted in Primary Schools - Selection & Registration
      B
      badgal
    • RE: All About Active Community Leaders

      reillyveronmike:
      we applied about 3 weeks ago on the grassroots connect so we manage to get our official letter already ...

      hehehe... think I not fit to be in here... not kiasu enuf.

      posted in Primary Schools - Selection & Registration
      B
      badgal
    • RE: All About Active Community Leaders

      reillyveronmike:
      my wife received letter from PA , its signed by the director of GRC is that ok ? letter details explains we can apply for phase 2b for our child ..

      oic.. i thot signed by the MP. U guys received urs oredi ahhh? I just applied ytd oni

      posted in Primary Schools - Selection & Registration
      B
      badgal
    • RE: All About Active Community Leaders

      anyone knows how soon after the closing date for the submission of the 2B online appln will we receive the 2B letter signed by the MP?

      posted in Primary Schools - Selection & Registration
      B
      badgal
    • RE: All About Active Community Leaders

      Think the link they will only put up fr 3 May?

      posted in Primary Schools - Selection & Registration
      B
      badgal
    • RE: All About Active Community Leaders

      is the phase 2b open oredi for this yr under grassroots path?

      posted in Primary Schools - Selection & Registration
      B
      badgal
    • RE: Pat's Schoolhouse

      empressplace:
      The curriculum does not appear to be consistently applied, it appears. In Claymore centre, show and tell only started in last quarter of K1 for 2012.

      For Halifax, show & tell starts at K2 only

      posted in Playgroups
      B
      badgal
    • RE: Pei Chun Public

      when wld PCPS kick start their autonomous programme? And what time wld school start for such programme.

      Tx

      posted in Primary Schools - Parent Networking Groups
      B
      badgal
    • RE: Pei Chun Public

      can I ask what time does P1 class start for 2013?

      posted in Primary Schools - Parent Networking Groups
      B
      badgal
    • 1 / 1
      About Us Contact Us forum Terms of Service Privacy Policy