Hi,
I believe this question has been posted before but I couldn’t seem to find the thread. Since there are no more exams for P1 and P2, how are the various awards determined then? Thanks in advance!
Posts
-
RE: Edusave Scholarship Award
-
RE: CHIJ St Nicholas Girls'
Hi parents
May I know if there are any class committee appointments for P1 and P2 levels? And if so are the positions fixed for the entire year or on rotation basis? Thanks in advance! -
RE: Urgent help: Eton House or Mindchamps?
Kiasukaka\" post_id=\"2088926\" time=\"1668651521\" user_id=\"199968:
PMed you
Hello, anyone kid is with mindchamps bedok? Please pm me if you can refer me and provide me the referral code. Thank you. 😋
-
RE: The Alternative Story (TAS) - Discussion
Hi any existing parents keen to refer me, we get $15 off term fees each. Kindly PM me TIA
-
RE: The Alternative Story (TAS) - Discussion
Hi anyone has reviews to share for P1 classes in general, in particular the jubilee square Amk branch would be great. Do you find the content taught beneficial for your child?
Also anyone interested in being my referrer please PM we both get $15 off term fees. Thanks -
RE: Urgent help: Eton House or Mindchamps?
cindy.0522\" post_id=\"2080346\" time=\"1661841591\" user_id=\"199256:
PM You
Any review on sembawang branch? Any referrals promo code? Thanks!
-
RE: [Yishun] BASC
Samanthamummy\" post_id=\"2078513\" time=\"1660560351\" user_id=\"199108:
PM you
Hi I just went for the open house for mindspace at Sembawang Shopping Centre. Apparently they are quite new and I was pretty impressed by the environment. The centre director seems quite hands on too, the only thing is the costs is steeper coz they include enrichment classes and meals. Any parent who has signed up or went for trial before? Can share? TIA! -
RE: Urgent help: Eton House or Mindchamps?
ginandtonic\" post_id=\"2078370\" time=\"1660490970\" user_id=\"198950:
PM u
Hi all, I'm planning to sign my child into Mindchamps One Raffles Place. Any parent who is able to help with the referral code please PM me. Thanks in advance! -
RE: Pat's Schoolhouse
CatchyMel\" post_id=\"2077269\" time=\"1659594596\" user_id=\"198790:
Hello,
I'm sending my daughter to Pat's coming Jan'23.
Appreciate if any parent from Pat's could refer my daughter so that both of us could enjoy the referral benefits.
Please PM me.
Thanks.
Mel
Pm you -
RE: JELIC
Poshberries\" post_id=\"2065987\" time=\"1651430261\" user_id=\"175235:
Hihi may i know if our eventually signed your kid up for Jelic? Thanks
Hi did you eventually send your child to Jelic back then? I am now interested to sign up for Jelic because after the free assessment by the teacher, I was told that my child can’t join MPM program now and more suitable to attend Jelic first. But in fact I don’t know if this Jelic program is for learning basic foundation of maths or what? My original plan is to sign up my K1 child for a math enrichment before she enters P1 as she has 0 knowledge in maths. Pls kindly reply if you can. Thank you!!