Sign up by 15 October for 2014 for TAS parents, discount is $25. So total term fees is $433.
Posts
-
RE: The Alternative Story (TAS) - Discussion
-
RE: The Alternative Story (TAS) - Discussion
lovinglife:
Yes, no harm trying. Sometimes it has to do with the teacher but also many times, if our kids cannot focus in a bigger class, it is better to maybe try one to one or smaller classes.
Yes, with LP currently. The teacher feedback my child needs to be challenged at all time to bring out his best effort, otherwise he will stay idle and start disturb others :sad: The thing is in the class setting of 8 he is already not paying attention if nothing to stimulate him, not mention in the even bigger class setting will benefit him? He might do more harm to others. :roll:BigDad:
Your kids at LP now? My eldest used to be at LP for one year. Before that, was at mindstretcher. I know they work for some but maybe not for my kids. But every kid is different, so the challenge is finding the right centre and the right teachers.
Saw you asking about weekday classes, actually it is good if you can get weekday because weekend classes are more crowded. So if you prefer smaller classes, good to try for weekday.
Nevertheless, I will still give it a try at TAS see how it goes. -
RE: The Alternative Story (TAS) - Discussion
Hi TAS,
Any way you can start weekday morning classes for serangoon branch? -
RE: The Alternative Story (TAS) - Discussion
lovinglife:
Your kids at LP now? My eldest used to be at LP for one year. Before that, was at mindstretcher. I know they work for some but maybe not for my kids. But every kid is different, so the challenge is finding the right centre and the right teachers.BigDad:
Yes, it took me a while before I found the right one. What are some of the places you are considering?
TAS has been always in my list. Otherwise, I will just stick with LP.
Saw you asking about weekday classes, actually it is good if you can get weekday because weekend classes are more crowded. So if you prefer smaller classes, good to try for weekday. -
RE: The Alternative Story (TAS) - Discussion
Yes, it took me a while before I found the right one. What are some of the places you are considering?
-
RE: The Alternative Story (TAS) - Discussion
Well, it works for me and my kids…different centres work for different people…Hope you find one that works for you:)
-
RE: The Alternative Story (TAS) - Discussion
lovinglife:
You would go for a trial that is the level for your child. Unless your child is very weak or very strong, then they might recommend another level or class.
After the trial, the teacher will recommend which level to place the child?BigDad:
Hi lovinglife,
Don't need placement test. There is a free trial.
Yes, my older two kids were at TAS. Eldest graduated already. Second one still there. Now looking to put third one in. -
RE: The Alternative Story (TAS) - Discussion
I am interested in weekday morning slots for Serangoon gardens branch for P1…anyone interested? I think need 4 to form a class.
-
RE: The Alternative Story (TAS) - Discussion
Hi lovinglife,
Don’t need placement test. There is a free trial. -
RE: The Alternative Story (TAS) - Discussion
Did I miss anything? What is this workshop about and when is it held? I would like to attend. I have not been picking my kids up at TAS recently, only my helper is there. Was there any letter given?