I hv sent u a PM:)
Posts
-
RE: Temasek Junior College [*IP]
My dd is offered COs fr DHS and TJC. We hv to make a decision abt which sch to choose. Really appreciate if students or parents of TJC could kindly answer my questions:
(1) What’s the school hrs of TJC like?
(2) Are sec1 students required to take up 1 aesthetic and 1 sports CCA? Are the students admitted to the CCAs by selection fr school or they can just choose the CCA that they are interested in?
(3) Is there any ‘O’ level track if my child can’t cope w IP? Are there frequent assessments(eg. tests, projects etc) to help me keep track of my child’s progress?
Thank you in advance:) -
RE: Apostherapy or TCM?
I had ligament injury abt 2 mths ago. I hv been visiting the Chinese sinseh for the past 1 and a half mths but the pain is still quite bad. Saw the advertisment abt apostherapy on the papers. May I know anyone has tried apostherapy, TCM or other treatment that help?
-
RE: DSA 2013
zbear:
boinbi:
We are still considering. Will appreciate any comment abt TJC and DHS.
Both are good schools. Think its best that you bring your child to both schools to have a feel of the school environment, see the behaviour of the students n what the school's culture/vision is like.
From there, if your kid feels good n comfortable in whichever school, then go for it!
Good luck to yr selection!
Thank you v much for yr suggestion. Can we just go into the school to walk around on a school day? Any special arrangement need to be made? -
RE: How you cope as a working mom?
Really appreciate all yr replies. All of you hv done a gd job disciplining yr kids in hp usage.
My elder dd is in jc1. She has a hp w data plan. Most of the times when she is back fr sch, she uses the hp non-stop. When I ask her what she does on the hp, she will either say 'don't know' or keep quiet. Even when she studies, she uses her hp very frequently too. When I ask her to put the hp aside, she will tell me she needs it to communicate w classmates abt sch wk. Most of her subjects in sch obtain only passing grades & she even fails one of her H2 subjs. I tried both hard and soft approach but to no avail. We had numerous fights abt hp issue. My younger dd is in p6 & has no hp yet. Nxt yr, when she goes to sec1, she will demand a hp (just like my elder dd when she went to sec1). I am so afraid that history will repeat itself again
-
RE: DSA 2013
We are still considering. Will appreciate any comment abt TJC and DHS.
-
RE: How you cope as a working mom?
Do yr kids own hp w data plans? How to control their usage when u r at wk?
-
RE: How you cope as a working mom?
May I know whether u all control the handphone or computer usage of yr kids when they are at hm after school? How to do it?
-
RE: How you cope as a working mom?
May I know whether u all control the handphone or computer usage of yr kids when they are at hm after school? How to do it?