Hi alternatively u can log in to pacific bookstore to check
Posts
-
RE: CHIJ Primary (Toa Payoh)
-
RE: Crescent Girls' School
Thanks MMM!
my DD has decided to place CGS as her first choice -
RE: CHIJ Toa Payoh Secondary
hi traswanky,
Do you have any idea whether the students are required to take pure science and double math for sec3 sub combi?
Thanks -
RE: Crescent Girls' School
Hi also may I ask does the school offer only pure science and double math?
How about higher Mt?
Thanks in advance -
RE: Crescent Girls' School
Hi can anyone share information on the past o levels results of crescent girls?
like how many students gotten 6A1 and 7A1 etc
my gal has shortlisted Crescent girls as one of her choices still contemplating whether to stay in IJ TP -
RE: CHIJ Toa Payoh Secondary
traswanky:
Thank you!hi everyone, i'd like to talk about my school!
i'm currently a sec 1 student in CHIJ TP. the facilities and the teachers are great. the atmosphere is too!
i've been reading lots of things on this thread and i feel like the negativity mostly comes from hearsay from other parents-- if you base your opinion on this school solely on the comments and replies here, you might have some misconceptions!
1. IJ has many dedicated teachers. All of my subject teachers are very passionate in their teachings and take studies and discipline seriously. Our discipline mistress never fails to scare us with her booming voice
There are many teachers here who have worked in IJ for decades, notably Mrs Tan Aye Leng and Mrs Josephine Teo. Any mothers who are ex students would know what they are like!
2. Our campus is well equipped with many facilities. In fact, I might not be exaggerating if I say we are more than well equipped! We have various computer labs and iMac labs, a huge dance studio, a chapel and even a recording studio!
3. The IJ mentality has never changed--although I do admit there are some bad eggs in the school (most of them are seniors) I believe that it is not the school that makes them what they are, but themselves. Our school has never been relaxed in disciplinary matters. All schools have some bad people, so it is quite weird to put the blame on us
If you were wondering, I was not asked by the school to write this review HAHAH. I just felt that the negativity in some posts here were too much, and I had to do something about it. If you have further queries, I'll be sure to reply! Thanks
-
RE: CHIJ Toa Payoh Secondary
Thank you traswanky
Were you previously from the primary sch next door? -
RE: CHIJ Toa Payoh Secondary
Hi any current students here from ij Sec?
I heard that there is a class for normal technical this year? Is it true?
does anyone knows if there is a reduction for express stream classes?
Thanks -
RE: CHIJ Primary (Toa Payoh)
Hi Janet88,
My eldest gal in p6 this year as well.
I find that the school preparation in not as intensive as compared to the tuition that she has.
Without tuition I believe my gal would have fare very badly. -
RE: CHIJ Primary (Toa Payoh)
How to find out which class the girls going next year?
Thanks